[Activate Ol' Gray]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooo! this is more fun than gray and dannyboy hitting the mean streets of macon on bingo night!!![/QUOTE

How did you know we just got back from our big Bingo outing down on Cherry Street! DannyBoy won a new set of stainless still cookwear for the next outing we have in Blairsville! Old Bama will surely be jealous!!!!! We will have to get some of those Northern folks, Cowboys/Cowgirls out west, and some of them Florida gators to taste the smell of fresh grilled rib eye steaks cooked on the very top of a mountain with a beautiful view. We could probaly sleep about 12 to 15 more of them on the back deck if they leave the bears alone......

dude, shouldn't you be in bed right now? hahahaha

gray, there's no doubt that you and dannyboy can put the party on!!

Putting old Gray to bed

Putting old Gray to bed

I got to hit the snake den so I can get up early, pull the snakes out of the truck toolbox, and get em trained for those folks heading down to the big THP wingding! I got a little 285 yard par 3 I usually pull my five iron out to warm up on in the mornings to get my short game down :eek:)..........

boy I say I say this is wrong but funny!

:laughing: Blue Smurf suit with blue suede Freddiy Couples look alike shoes on... :D

That sight alone would make the trip worthwhile

This thread is a winner. LMAO

[activate ol' gray voice]

like rattler venom coursin' through the vein, this thread is hawt, hawt, hawt, hawt, hawt! that ol' JB and pesky calloway need to get bit by this slitherin' long knocker

[deactivate ol' gray voice]

Like a pig that got into the crisco jar, my snakes are greased up and ready to bite them fairways in Palm Beach.

I got nothin... Lol. Please sticky this thread somewhere. Gray you're a helluva guy man.

like laura davies calves, this hissin' 5 iron machine slices through the fairway like a fang through canned ham, that ol' JB and pesky calloway will have to hold the quiet sign in florida

like an all you can eat buffet, ol' gray gets the grease on a striped 5 iron strikin' snake further than that JB and pesky calloway can rub sunscreen on a spotless swing towel

Don't know why this thread reminds me of scooby doo!

like a can of miller lite that got shook too much, Ol Gray is frothin' at the mouth to show those scoundrels how far he can stripe his trusty baffler. :golf2: Callaway better cover up those legs, because them snakes love to snap at the color red.:devil:

like a can of miller lite that got shook too much, Ol Gray is frothin' at the mouth to show those scoundrels how far he can stripe his trusty baffler. :golf2: Callaway better cover up those legs, because them snakes love to snap at the color red.:devil:

lmao hawk!!! i love the random gray talk!

Like a rodeo clown in the bunny ranch I am gonna have that JB and pesky calloway lookin lika deer in headlights when I blast that trusty 5 iron 240 yards down that fairway

I say Kelly Bo...I'm gonna walk 5 miles a day and cut out drinking so much beer cuz I gotta get looking good for our trip to Florida. Ya know I want that belly to go down about 20 lbs so I will look as good as Ricky Fowler in my smurf outfit. I'm gonna buy a special white snakeskin belt too. You watch me do it now, hear!

i'm lovin' it!!!!!

Like a fat kid who just ate two bags of double stuff oreo cookies followed by 1/2 of momma's sweet peach cobbler, ol' gray's smile is gonna be wide and toothy as he beats JB and that pesky calloway on the champions course while his snakes hiss all day long

like a fat man in a steam room, ol' gray lays the sweat to the cobra like ol' JB and that pesky calloway hide in the hills from a 275 yard drive

like a pleather sofa outside in florida, ol' gray puts the stickin' and the lickin' on the hissin' snakes. ol' JB and that pesky calloway are like change between the cushions

like the wirey old fox who just snuck his way into the hen house, ol gray is gonna like his snakes feed on JB and that pesky calloway till they are beggin for mercy!

I got nothin... Lol. Please sticky this thread somewhere. Gray you're a helluva guy man.

Awwww thanks big guy!!! Us linebackers got to stick together huh???? Did I ever tell say that you look just like Dick Butkus!! Man I need to get your autograph when you come down to WPB! I actually get a kick out of these old boys trying to talk funky stuff about my snakes. Just wait when we get down to Florida,,,,,,, one of my snakes is going to slip up and bite Greasy Legs Calloway and Eating machine JB right in the buttocks :D You know the kind of buttocks old Forest Gump was talking bout :laughing:!!

I say Kelly Bo...I'm gonna walk 5 miles a day and cut out drinking so much beer cuz I gotta get looking good for our trip to Florida. Ya know I want that belly to go down about 20 lbs so I will look as good as Ricky Fowler in my smurf outfit. I'm gonna buy a special white snakeskin belt too. You watch me do it now, hear!

Once again, KellyBo takes it to a whole other level. Well done, KB!

You guys are nutz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back