Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks bridges he is doing quite well, took a few advil and he's ready to go to Wally World to cash in on the new video game I promised him already! I think my wife is having a much harder time then he is. oh well off to get new game, sure hope he picks TW 2011! :D

Wow, glad to hear your boy is ok. I'd be pissed off too.

I'm glad to hear the boy handled it well Sunday. I have always been a magnet to injury and head wounds are no fun. I wish I would've gotten a video game when I got smoked in the head with a golf ball. :D

thanks guys! thats funny dirt cause I was thinking about you when I took the pictures with my cell phone at the ER! my boy got dirt guy'ed by the pinata tool! :D

Dang SH, sorry about Jr Sunday. Man, that's one nasty slice, but glad to hear he's doing better. "Chicks dig scars", lol.

I spent most of the night at the er myself last night. Had a sharp pain in my stomach that just got worst and worst, finally went in about midnight. Turned out being my diverticulitice. To make things worst, they put me on morphine for the pain and some super antibiotic and I still can't go to sleep.

Sorry to hear that Due. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Why can't it be September? I'd rather be counting down the days until the Fall Outing vs. Months

Thanks Hawk, I feel pretty solid now just a bit washed out. We leave for Wichita, Ks later today to play a nice course tomorrow. Liz can drive while I take the meds and sleep, haha

Thanks Hawk, I feel pretty solid now just a bit washed out. We leave for Wichita, Ks later today to play a nice course tomorrow. Liz can drive while I take the meds and sleep, haha

Now that's dedication!

Dang Duey, I hope you catch a break someday. There is nothing like a nice day of golf to make everything feel good.

Dang man! I'd be pissed but sounds lke he took it like a champ! Awesome!!!!! As much as kids will come knocking at night for the "stomach ache" while holding their neck, they sure can be tough sometimes.
thanks bridges he is doing quite well, took a few advil and he's ready to go to Wally World to cash in on the new video game I promised him already! I think my wife is having a much harder time then he is. oh well off to get new game, sure hope he picks TW 2011! :D

Dang Duey, I hope you catch a break someday. There is nothing like a nice day of golf to make everything feel good.

Thanks Dirt, but my own dumb fault. I eat some popcorn the other day, forgot all about not doing that anymore, lol. That stuff's brutal on me, haha

Thanks Dirt, but my own dumb fault. I eat some popcorn the other day, forgot all about not doing that anymore, lol. That stuff's brutal on me, haha

geez duey, you sound like a 6 year old kid, hahaha! nah, hate that you had such a rough night man! be careful out there, take care of yourself, we need uncle duey!

geez duey, you sound like a 6 year old kid, hahaha! nah, hate that you had such a rough night man! be careful out there, take care of yourself, we need uncle duey!

Haha, thanks TC. No idea what I was thinking eating that, I didn't even think about it until the ER nurse asked if I had popcorn or several other things and a light went on. Man, I love popcorn :(

Haha, thanks TC. No idea what I was thinking eating that, I didn't even think about it until the ER nurse asked if I had popcorn or several other things and a light went on. Man, I love popcorn :(

i'm not the biggest popcorn fan, i hate that it gets stuck in my teeth. the wifey loves it though, she puts pepper, parmesan cheese and hot sauce in the bag and shakes it up real good, it's pretty tasty that way.

i'm not the biggest popcorn fan, i hate that it gets stuck in my teeth. the wifey loves it though, she puts pepper, parmesan cheese and hot sauce in the bag and shakes it up real good, it's pretty tasty that way.

pepper, cheese and hot sause? Man, you guy's are tough, lol. Liz and I both love popcorn, it just don't like me anymore

pepper, cheese and hot sause? Man, you guy's are tough, lol. Liz and I both love popcorn, it just don't like me anymore

time to find a new vice i suppose! personally, i'm a big fig newton fan!

That's sounds great, I do the peppers, salts and cheeses, but never thought about hot sauce, I've got to give that a shot!

thanks guys he seems to be doing fine today. a little sore but nothing a little advil and some quality video game time with dad cant fix!

Dang SH, sorry about Jr Sunday. Man, that's one nasty slice, but glad to hear he's doing better. "Chicks dig scars", lol.

I spent most of the night at the er myself last night. Had a sharp pain in my stomach that just got worst and worst, finally went in about midnight. Turned out being my diverticulitice. To make things worst, they put me on morphine for the pain and some super antibiotic and I still can't go to sleep.

Dang man! I'd be pissed but sounds lke he took it like a champ! Awesome!!!!! As much as kids will come knocking at night for the "stomach ache" while holding their neck, they sure can be tough sometimes.

People! That is all

damn duey! popcorn kicked your butt old man! :D

Comcast. yuck

Comcast. yuck

Agreed. Had them for many, many years, but escalating prices drove us to Dish, and finally to Verizon. FIOS has been great, for both TV and internet. :thumb:

My rant: Gout. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back