THP Let's Make A Deal 2nd Edition

I'd proudly wear the crocs and/or dawgs along with ya TC. They will probably go to someone who doesn't appreciate their comfort though.

that's what i'm afraid of dirt, that's what i'm afraid of! you should have seen how much grief i got at the spring outing, rocking my crocs, it's cool, i love them, and always will.

well, maybe whoever wins them will want to "make a deal"?

I have not dove into the world of crocs or dawgs but I think I would be happy to wear them. They do look comfy.

I have not dove into the world of crocs or dawgs but I think I would be happy to wear them. They do look comfy.

as a fellow "wide footer" i can garauntee that you'll like them. i've never golfed in any, but i wear mine casually, and SOCIALLY all the time. the ladies love them!

he may have to commission clam fist to do it, that guy's an expert, and i'd say he already has some experience painting crocs (sorry clam, i'm just messin' with you buddy)

They still sell those things?!

he may have to commission clam fist to do it, that guy's an expert, and i'd say he already has some experience painting crocs (sorry clam, i'm just messin' with you buddy)

get outta here!! you're a character for sure clam. you live in gatlinburg, i have no doubts that area's littered with crocs.......well, maybe the tourists just wear them, tourists like me.....lol

wesome, I wouldn't mind getting the gloves, glasses, of the Foo-King Long's. And either of the big deals would be sweet. Love those wedges.

I'm down with the Dawgs as well, but I'd gladly trade 'em in for a chance at that fourteen wedge.

as a fellow "wide footer" i can garauntee that you'll like them. i've never golfed in any, but i wear mine casually, and SOCIALLY all the time. the ladies love them!

I have seen too many knock offs that I have tried and are not comfortable. Maybe I will win the dawgs or just go out and fine the real things

Lets keep this one about the contest guys. I know they are a prize, but lets focus on the event. Thanks.

I'm hoping for some sun glasses more than anything.

For sure! I love my camo pair. They branched out into flip-flops as well.

So many awesome prizes. That Fourteen wedge is such a sweet prize as well as the putter. Those hats are so money as are the glasses.

Boy I'm excited! Even if I'm not chosen, I can't wait to watch!! I'm mad I missed the first one, but can't wait to see this one! Thank you guys so much for the opportunity for everyone!

This contest is awesome. I have my eye on a prize or two. Those dawgs are my fav. Thanks THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's right thanks! the amount of crap i get about wearing crocs, who on earth wants the dawg shoes besides me? well, maybe dirt guy, he likes his crocs to. i hope that OEM wins them, haha.

I wouldn't mind getting a pair of dawgs. The only time I really wear shoes right now is when I'm golfing so it would be kind of nice to have some air flow.

Excellent, can't wait to get in on this one. Sounds like fun!

We are psyched about this one. Coming up in just a couple of days.

So it's Sunday, 5pm Pacific? Cool! I'm in.

We are psyched about this one. Coming up in just a couple of days.

me too! i've successfully cleared my schedule for sunday night, ah, who am i kidding, like i wouldn't be THP'in it anyway

sunday night is going to be EPIC. My F5 button is already in training and the beers are already chilling.
I'd proudly wear the crocs and/or dawgs along with ya TC. They will probably go to someone who doesn't appreciate their comfort though.

that's what i'm afraid of dirt, that's what i'm afraid of! you should have seen how much grief i got at the spring outing, rocking my crocs, it's cool, i love them, and always will.

well, maybe whoever wins them will want to "make a deal"?

Will Ellie be around again?

I am so bummed...I was told last night that I have to work sunday evening. :angry: I hope you all have fun with this as it is a great time to be had with all the trash talk...haha

I am so bummed...I was told last night that I have to work sunday evening. :angry: I hope you all have fun with this as it is a great time to be had with all the trash talk...haha

You will be missed RW. But never fret, we will have another one again!

Back