It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

"thanks1974 vetoes MaryC's decision to remove these items and re-packs them for her."
"takes denim daisy duke shorts, tassled tank top, and trucker hat with fan and two bud can holders with straws out of suitcase"

"thanks1974 vetoes MaryC's decision to remove these items and re-packs them for her."

lol good one. Just a thought... but just because we can't wear that stuff "on the course" doesn't mean we/they can't wear it at the resort... :D ...I kid...I kid

C'mon Mary, at least bring the trucker hat with the fan and the two bud can holders with straws. That could be useful.

Alrighty then,
Resv. is in, flight just booked, bought a travel case @TGW, bought some clothes (cause JB wont let me wear my cut-off bib overalls :pissed-off: :laugh:), might come back to no job (bargining contract up),
Having SSOOOooooo Much Fun, PRICELESS :joy:
WooooHoooo

Good to hear. You are going to love this trip bd.

I have a few questions:

1. Are carts included in the cost on page one?
2. Wondering how many plan to walk vs. use a cart?
3. Anyone planning on using a caddie? I've never done that but think it would be cool and very helpful to use one on the Champion course.
4. What course other than the Champion are we playing?

It sure is a long time until September darn it!

My guess is that carts are included and required.

I have a few questions:

1. Are carts included in the cost on page one?
2. Wondering how many plan to walk vs. use a cart?
3. Anyone planning on using a caddie? I've never done that but think it would be cool and very helpful to use one on the Champion course.
4. What course other than the Champion are we playing?

1. Carts are Required for our outing
2. They are included in the cost
3. Caddies are Forecaddies are not used during this time
4. As mentioned in the photo thread, the Champion and Palmer Course are being played

I have a few questions:

1. Are carts included in the cost on page one? Yup, the cost of a cart is already included
2. Wondering how many plan to walk vs. use a cart? Walking is not allowed at the course, everyone must take a cart. That's the resorts rules
3. Anyone planning on using a caddie? I've never done that but think it would be cool and very helpful to use one on the Champion course. They only have caddies and forecaddies during certain parts of the year and when we are there there won't be any caddies/forecaddies
4. What course other than the Champion are we playing? Champion on Saturday tee times starting at 1 I believe and Plamer on Sunday tee times starting at 12:30 I believe.

Please see answers in red :smile:

EDIT: I should have known JB would beat me to it haha.

Please see answers in red :smile:

EDIT: I should have known JB would beat me to it haha.

he always does doesn't he?

are you guys going to start a thread with the demo items like you did for the spring outing? i'm sure you're still working on acquiring more stuff but just wanted to ask.

So on the Friday night, are we all meeting at the bar? ;) That will be the first place we visit after we check in (about 6:00-6:30 I believe)

are you guys going to start a thread with the demo items like you did for the spring outing? i'm sure you're still working on acquiring more stuff but just wanted to ask.

We definitely will TC. Keep in mind that many companies have fall release plans and what will be there will not have been available to the public yet, so we will not be able to release photos of some.

JB ( since you are quicker to respond, sorry GG) For those of us who are planning on playing Friday and/or Monday when do you think we should arrange our tee times and would we merely say we are with THP to get the reduced rate?

We definitely will TC. Keep in mind that many companies have fall release plans and what will be there will not have been available to the public yet, so we will not be able to release photos of some.

fair enough. i'm just keen to start seeing what's going to be there, even if we can't see some of it.

yes, i'll definitely be in the bar friday evening when i arrive. no better way to meet n' greet than over a cold one.

fair enough. i'm just keen to start seeing what's going to be there, even if we can't see some of it.

yes, i'll definitely be in the bar friday evening when i arrive. no better way to meet n' greet than over a cold one.

I will be looking for you TC and after my first round of golf I will have a cold one waiting for you my friend.

JB ( since you are quicker to respond, sorry GG) For those of us who are planning on playing Friday and/or Monday when do you think we should arrange our tee times and would we merely say we are with THP to get the reduced rate?

Im not sure I can answer that. You will probably want to address that with the resort. The same person that has handled all of the booking.

Embargo date covers discussing the products as well, sorry. Keep in mind that in some of these cases, you guys are going to be the 1st consumers in the country to hit these clubs. Not a bad deal at all.

I will be looking for you TC and after my first round of golf I will have a cold one waiting for you my friend.

thanks buddy, it's going to be an amazing weekend. you'll know when you see setho and i, we'll look like mutt and jeff, haha.

Im not sure I can answer that. You will probably want to address that with the resort. The same person that has handled all of the booking.

Embargo date covers discussing the products as well, sorry. Keep in mind that in some of these cases, you guys are going to be the 1st consumers in the country to hit these clubs. Not a bad deal at all.

i'll take that deal all day long! no worries at all man, just looking forward to the experience.

So on the Friday night, are we all meeting at the bar? ;) That will be the first place we visit after we check in (about 6:00-6:30 I believe)

I am not sure where we will all be meeting, for those that will be there on Friday, but the bar area sounds like a good idea.

yup, he beat me to all these responses as well. He's just too good ; )

As he said we will be starting a thread but some information we can't discuss because of embargo dates. But what we can share will be put up in a thread. We just want to have the items in hand before we make any official announcements.

It's alright he is much faster as responding than I am. I get easily distracted and by the time I get back he has answered everything already. That's why he is the boss :smile:

As he said I would contact the person you emailed/faxed and she can answer that question for you. She may suggest bookingn the tee times pretty soon.

I sent a message to 9-iron about the tee times we'll ge 'em going. Does the resort have many players during the week generally?

I sent a message to 9-iron about the tee times we'll ge 'em going. Does the resort have many players during the week generally?

They have guests and members, so they do get play.

Back