Good Used Golf Balls in South Florida

ironman70

Long Hitter The Lama...
Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone know a good place to buy used golf balls in South Florida. I use to go to a shop in North Miami Beach where the guy had a $2 table that included Pro V1 and Callaway balls that you could swear had been hit only once. Unfortunately, that shop recently closed. As you may know from another thread, I love the Pro V1, but I don’t like paying the $45/box. Any leads?

www.knetgolf.com

They aren't in Florida, but if you spend 79 bucks you get free shipping.

Last edited:
In the Walmart up here in Jersey, they sell refurbished Pro V1 and Prov V1X balls for 25 bucks a dozen. I bought a dozen and they looked like new and from what I could tell performed as well as any Pro V1 I ever hit before. Not sure if all Walmarts carry these, but you may want to have a look.

Thanks. I will check these out. I have heard that buying used golf balls on-line is risky because often the quality represented is not the quality delivered. That is why picking my own was such an advatange. I also noticed that the golfballnut site advertises the new Pro V1's retailing at $52.80 per dozen. They rarely go for more than $45. That is probably to make their deal look better. Have you ever had an issue with their quality? I assume not since you said this place is your favorite.

Thanks. I will check these out. I have heard that buying used golf balls on-line is risky because often the quality represented is not the quality delivered. That is why picking my own was such an advatange. I also noticed that the golfballnut site advertises the new Pro V1's retailing at $52.80 per dozen. They rarely go for more than $45. That is probably to make their deal look better. Have you ever had an issue with their quality? I assume not since you said this place is your favorite.

Actually $52.80 is the MSRP on them. Knet supported the last THP Demo Day and outing with balls for everybody. Nobody had a complaint about their quality.

Actually $52.80 is the MSRP on them. Knet supported the last THP Demo Day and outing with balls for everybody. Nobody had a complaint about their quality.

I had never bought golf balls online before last week. When these came in, I took a quick look (didn't take them out of the net bags they come in) and they look fine. I did not buy the Mint, I went with the Grade A.

Only went with knet because not only did they provide their balls for free at the outing, I thought they were very good quality.

To quote Cosmo Kramer, "Retail is for suckers!". Thanks for the good word on Knet. I will give them a try.

Back