Best Golf Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep shady like a used car salesman

That I did. It is very clear to me who this gentleman was and is and he is the creative director for one of the companies. While we love participation, pretending to be a consumer and saying you bought 2 to drive company sales is completely shady if you ask me.

JB said both actually.

I saw that after my post, but by then it was too late as I thought I posted after that guy and didn't notice til a bit later that a lot went on between his post and mine!

Ha ha, got me. However, every word I said was quoted from a client of ours. We have many clients that say the same thing. It would be shady if I made this stuff up, I'm just passing this true and valid information along. You decide if it's good information or not. I'll be glad to speak with any of you. See ya.

Ha ha, got me. However, every word I said was quoted from a client of ours. We have many clients that say the same thing. It would be shady if I made this stuff up, I'm just passing this true and valid information along. You decide if it's good information or not. I'll be glad to speak with any of you. See ya.

Whether it is true or not should be the choice of consumers. Coming on a consumer golf forum, posing as a consumer, lying and said they were so good you bought two, and bad mouthing the competition under false pretenses may not have been the best way to handle interaction that is directly with consumers.

Just my opinion, but you used the term shady, and I think the above comments say it all!!!!

Not sure I'd want to deal with any company that did what you just did. It is shady that you posed as a customer.

Actually, I am sure. I wouldn't want to deal with a company that did this. I wonder if you did this with the companies knowledge or if it's something you came up with on your own.

It was a first try. I stand by everything that I say, but maybe the method is shady. Then again, these forums are thick with this type of stuff. BTW, I have no idea who Biggsy is, but he's a typical customer. I just want people to know the truth. The reason I responded the way I did was because the interaction between JB, Prinz and aggro seemed very salesy to me. I just responded in the same way.

It was a first try. I stand by everything that I say, but maybe the method is shady. Then again, these forums are thick with this type of stuff. BTW, I have no idea who Biggsy is, but he's a typical customer. I just want people to know the truth. The reason I responded the way I did was because the interaction between JB, Prinz and aggro seemed very salesy to me. I just responded in the same way.

No maybe about it. It was shady. You want us to know the truth, but you lied to us about who you were. Great first impression, buddy.

This forum isn't thick with that stuff, perhaps you should peddle your wares on one that is.

Ummm okay. But I think if you spend some time on THP, you will see that NO, we are not the same. instead you chose to come in here and pose as a customer...That was lie number 1. Then you said you bought 2 simulators. That was lie #2. Then you badmouthed another company when it is clear there is only one reason to do it. Lie #3 in my mind.

There are proper ways to do business and THP believes in business ethics and morals. In fact we believe that THP forum members choose a lot of who they do business with based on those ethics, morals, and honesty, and frankly your lies throughout this thread leave a bad taste in my mouth. As someone that has contemplated putting a simulator in their home, this one hurts a little bit.

If the product is amazing, let it stand on that and let the product do the talking rather than reduce yourself to shady tactics that are full of lies and misinformation.

I was passing on information that is true. Sorry I offended you by the method. No problems. This was my idea and have no problem saying sorry for making you upset. Still not sure if you have some sort of vested interest in About Golf. ;-) Anyhow, I'll step away and probably not approach it this way again. Cheers.

No one has vested interest in any simulator company but you
I was passing on information that is true. Sorry I offended you by the method. No problems. This was my idea and have no problem saying sorry for making you upset. Still not sure if you have some sort of vested interest in About Golf. ;-) Anyhow, I'll step away and probably not approach it this way again. Cheers.

Vested Interest? My only vested interest is that consumers get honest information. The only person here with a vested interest is you! I think it is time that I make a few calls.

Understood, lesson learned. Gave it a shot. Thanks for the info. Haven't done it before and won't again. You should feel good about making the bloggosphere a safer place to shop! See you guys.

Vested Interest? My only vested interest is that consumers get honest information. The only person here with a vested interest is you! I think it is time that I make a few calls.

You never know JB, because of this that simulator idea couldve gotten a wholoe lot cheaper

That's "probably" a good idea if you didn't!

Whether the information is true or not is irrelevant. You "passed it on" in a dishonest manner. You and/or your company do not come out good in this situation at all.

Jeez, you guys. I didn't think it was that bad of an idea. About 15 posts ago I decided to stop. I'm done, okay? ha ha

You know what the best type of advertising is? Word of mouth. And you just trashed your entire companies reputation because you were too close-minded to be honest about who you were. Daphnes is on here, so are a couple of other companies. They arent afraid to be open.
Jeez, you guys. I didn't think it was that bad of an idea. About 15 posts ago I decided to stop. I'm done, okay? ha ha

too late, typical used car salesman tatics, its a shame you represent what looks like a very good prouduct

You were flat out asked if you had a vested interest in the company and you went on to give lie after lie. We here at THP do not approve of misdirection like this coming from someone who is involved with a company. It not only makes you look bad but the product you are selling as well. Let this be a lesson for you in your future ventures that honesty pretty much always is the best policy.

Since we have ventured so far past the original point of this thread I am going to lock it now.

This was just sent over by the company Full Swing Golf and I felt as though it was worthy of posting. The company stands behind their product 100% and wants to make sure everybody understands that this is an isolated incident.

Hello everyone. Recently, one of my employees started a post regarding golf simulators and although his intentions were good, his methods were not. During the last 12 months we as a company have experienced an increased number of "misrepresentations" regarding our product - something we have spent 24 years perfecting and improving. I guess it got the best of him. I want to personally apologize to every one of you who followed this thread and to let you know that it will not happen again.

Take care everyone,

Brian Arnold
Senior V.P.
Full Swing Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back