Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking -4 wins it today and - 3 gets in a playoff. I think the conditions will make it tough out there late in the day.

the us open challenge is on nbc right now.. drew brees, mark wahlberg, and few others are playing right now at pebble, its recorded from earlier, didnt know if everyone saw it yet. its pretty cool..

Ahhh, I see.

Bubba Watson caddying for Drew Brees

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

My prediction is that Tiger will make a run for it and wear a red shirt.

Seriously, many are still in contention and DJ looks pretty good. Will we be lucky enough to see a playoff with Tiger and DJ!

Btw, pretty fair predictions there JB.

Herman finishes -3 for the day. I don't even know who he is!

He must mean 64 after 17 holes! hehe

Bo Van Pelt is the clubhouse leader at +13.

Is it me or are teh tee times later than usual for the leaders. I mean the leaders dont tee off until 2:15.

There's a couple of -3's out there today (Van Pelt and Herman) but no one else is better than -2. Most are over par at this point. Granted, the cream haven't teed off yet, but it looks like you can do a lot by shooting a red number.

Is it me or are teh tee times later than usual for the leaders. I mean the leaders dont tee off until 2:15.

What time did they go out yesterday? Seemed very late then imo - was nearly midnight here (am aware it's west coast) which is later than I remember from the last 2 there.

Westwood is -2 thru 5. Good start for him.

I think he is going to go low today. It will mean little to the leaderboard, but just a gut feeling.

===== QUOTE Smallville ====

===== /QUOTE ====

I think he is going to go low today. It will mean little to the leaderboard, but just a gut feeling.
But it could mean a lot for the Cobra challenge...

Nevermind MciLroy and Villegas shot that.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

If he can get to +2 or so, you never know. This IS the US Open, after all. Winds and pressure can do a lot of guys in.

+2 would be a 65 for Westwood, so it's not too realistic, but he's off to a good start at it.

Nice double eagle by Micheel

"He birdied the last three holes. Besides seven." - - - Johnny Miller as Westwood is preparing to putt on number eight.

I like Mickelsons pants.

15 and ties get in.

They just mentioned that this is the first year that you need to be top 10 to make next year's US Open. That's news to me.

Tiger one handed putting... I'm lucky to make one of those in a row.

Great chip by Barnes... but by the way he is dressed it looks like he is planning to paint a house after the round.

Does anybody else find it odd that they showcased all of TW's good shots from yesterday, yet did not show any of Dustin Johnson's yet. DJ had the exact same score and is AHEAD of TW by quite a few strokes. Very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back