World Cup 2010 (Spoilers!)

Dude, the two guys who are going to announce the Germany/Australia game have the thickest accents. I might have to mute it.

I didn't see the first game today, but my wife said it was kind of blehh. The second game was OK, and I was glad to see Ghana get a win since it helped my streak game!

Yeah Smallie, Algeria/Slovenia was pretty bad. Slovenia won after Algeria had a man sent off with a 2nd yellow. Neither team looked good at all. As long as the US shows as normal, they should get a good result against both of them. The level of play in Ghana/Serbia was way better. Unfortunately, this third game isn't much of a match...Germany is just toying with Australia. Of course, even we beat Australia 3-1 last weekend (really should have been 5-1 or 6-1 though).

its the trumpets. it sounds like bees.

The guy that scored for Japan is named Honda. Any of them named Toyota or Suzuki? Does the guy named toyota have to keep running because his gas petal gets stuck? Just wondering?

I'm hoping that the games get a little more exciting -- or, at very least, they start playing some decent game. So far it has been pretty drab.

The guy that scored for Japan is named Honda. Any of them named Toyota or Suzuki? Does the guy named toyota have to keep running because his gas petal gets stuck? Just wondering?

Clay... Just because you made a good joke last night doesnt mean you can today. Work on it.

USA was robbed of their winning goal by the referee!!! Now we will need many goals against Algeria.

just saw the replay of that phantom foul! what a bunch of BS! we are actually 2 goals up on England, so win and were in to the field of 16. theres still a cushion with a tie but screw that we need a win!

I am still fuming over it.

I am still fuming over it.

GAHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm not going to be able to sleep because of that!!!!! And because I watched Shutter Island...

While we did get robbed...I find it amazing England still controls their fate to Advance.

England-USA win and its onto Round 2, and we have the Goal Differential on England.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Howdard needs to come up huge and give the boys a shutout

Holland looked good again this morning.

The game was boring during some parts. But they did show dominance over Japan. Also North Korea chose Chinese people who looked Korean to go cheer for their fuotbol team, and they are paying them.

The game was boring during some parts. But they did show dominance over Japan. Also North Korea chose Chinese people who looked Korean to go cheer for their fuotbol team, and they are paying them.

?????? Is this a fact or an opinion? I never heard or read this, can you provide a link from a legitimate site please?

Where does it say they were paid?

But thanks, other than that. That's strange they would recruit fans. It IS North Korea though, not a lot of fans of the country in general thanks to their "leader."

Where does it say they were paid?

But thanks, other than that. That's strange they would recruit fans. It IS North Korea though, not a lot of fans of the country in general thanks to their "leader."

1.North Korea is saying they didnt pay them
2. i know that article didnt say that. I heard that from a ESPN announcer during the North Korea game.

It makes sense considering it is very hard for people to travel out of North Korea.

wow. New Zealand? Seriously??

Huge point for the kiwis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow. New Zealand? Seriously??

Yep. The goal shouldn't have counted (offsides) but I think the refs are gunshy about reversing goals now after the debacle in the U.S. game.

Back