Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the second best sauce here!
I LOVE the spicy garlic!
Stay away from the Mango Habanero sauce. They suck you in with the sweet, sweet, mango. Then you spontaneous combust from the habanero.

Kevin

Kevin

thats about the 3rd or 4th one praising jb after him and jb got into a argument earlier. its like he is trying to get on jbs good side now by saying all this stuff.. im sure jb loves the praise and everything but i think he might be gettin tired of it to.. sorry i was tired of seeing it and figured id throw in my rant for today about it..

Maybe he has a guilty conscience?

I LOVE the spicy garlic!

That is my favorite one. I like the Asian Zing as well.

That rough is just swallowing up golf balls today.

I have to say with the exception of my TW going low, Poulter falling off, and Phil not going low, I thought my predictions were fairly mediocre this time.

I LOVE the spicy garlic!

I like getting a spicy garlic sauce at a wing place called Wild Wings. I think there are only a few ones. I don't think its a big franchise.

I just ordered an MGD just for Esox

the mans short game is just sick

cool rx thats my brewski too and I'll think I'll go to the fridge and grab another myself!

I just ordered an MGD just for Esox

Gotta give Phil props there, he may have the best recovery game ever. He is unbeatable in the rough or traps around the green....

I have to say with the exception of my TW going low, Poulter falling off, and Phil not going low, I thought my predictions were fairly mediocre this time.
I thought 9, 10, jerry kelly.

Some people my two roomates think ryo looks like a tool, wouldve liked to see the black broken up a bit. No biggie. But ill stop sucking up now?

cool rx thats my brewski too and I'll think I'll go to the fridge and grab another myself!

Great, now I have to drink one for Hawk and Sunday too!!

:act-up:

You have to get your own?? What are girl friends for?

Gotta give Phil props there, he may have the best recovery game ever. He is unbeatable in the rough or traps around the green....

That is the way I feel about TW and those 10 foot putts. Never seen anything like it in my life. Its like internet golfers...hehe

I have seen those dreams of yours through the photos of the Spring Outing

I can't seem to recall what you are talking about, hahaha. Last thing I remember is taking a pic with your Wilson Staff staff bag :)

you know hawk I was just thinking where the heck did I put that! thanks for the reminder! :act-up:

Have you watched his DVD Sunday? It is just unreal how much confidence he has in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back