Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heeeeeeeeere tiger tiger tiger

TW just hit an incredible putt and is making his MAJOR MOVE!

YES!!!!!

Wow Tiger... Wow!

Tiger is almost single-handedly moving me near the top of the best ball game.

(Looking on the bright side!)

Its so funny to me and a little ironic that TW is having a huge day and everybody is calling the tournament over. Where were these people yesterday when Phil did the same thing?

The Fist Pump!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

They trust tiger to do well over Phil i guess?
Its so funny to me and a little ironic that TW is having a huge day and everybody is calling the tournament over. Where were these people yesterday when Phil did the same thing?

This is far from over and would still think DJ has the inside line on it.

This is far from over and would still think DJ has the inside line on it.

Agreed 100%. It just goes to show that some fans are just that.

I don't think I've ever seen Phil take over a tournament the way Tiger has. And maybe it's that I've not paid attention, but it seems like Tiger can make people wither away when he takes command. To me, they are just two completely different players who win in completely different ways.

I don't think I've ever seen Phil take over a tournament the way Tiger has. And maybe it's that I've not paid attention, but it seems like Tiger can make people wither away when he takes command. To me, they are just two completely different players who win in completely different ways.

Did you watch the Masters this year?

I've met DJ and from my experience there are a lot better guys out there just on a personal level. I feel there are a lot more guys who deserve to win over him just based on their desire to practice, play, and win.

Well GG you have met him personally where you can have that personal feel about him. He just seems to be such a pure ball striker and if he ever gets his head on right to match that ball smacking he could be seriously good.

Johnny Miller- "How can a guy from Germany be reading the greens better than the americans?" :laughing:

Those damn Euros eh Johnny?

Haters gonna hate

Johnny Miller- "How can a guy from Germany be reading the greens better than the americans?" :laughing:

Those damn Euros eh Johnny?

I think we have been mistaken all along. That forum member is not Tiger Woods, he's really Johnny Miller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back