THP & Cobra US Open Contest

T2 Phil -1
T10 IJP +1
T25 Kuchar (darkhorse) +4
T25 Tig(g)er +4

I am doing ok for now- though I need kuchar and woods to roll a little today. I don't need them to win, but I need kuchar in the top 10 to have a chance.

Good luck everybody.

woo hoo! here we go good luck all its still anyones to win and lose

I sure hope Camillo can get back on track tomorrow. He's my weak link right now. I really hope he plays for something and doesn't mail it in. Otherwise, I think I'm in pretty good shape with Phil, Tiger and DJ assuming they play well tomorrow.

Tiger
Phil
Westwood
Villegas

Nice try......

3, t23,t23, 30

doesn't look like I will have to worry about adding any snakes to my bag

3rd, 6th, t23,t30 if i can get a move by the lower end guys i might have a shot..

I need a great day for a chance to win. All of my guys are over par.

Phil +1
Clark +3
Poulter +7
Duval +9

Tiger, Phil, Ernie and Poulter...I really need a new 3 wood!

Tiger, Phil, Ernie and Poulter...I really need a new 3 wood!

Sounds like you picked a solid overall team. I am hot and cold. Phil and Dustin Johnson are hot for me, while Villegas and Goydos not so much.

Woods
Phil
Dustin Johnson
Villegas

4,16.47.47 not good enough....crazy US Open, can't wait for the next big contest. Thanks Cobra and THP

We will announce teh winner tomorrow.

Well, looks like I'm probably out. I got burned by Furyk and Harrington

Good luck to all, and congratulations to whoever our winners are. I'm pretty sure they have a good idea if they've won or not. I feel sorry for Dustin Johnson the most, I think, though.

Thanks JB, THP overall, and the guys at Cobra for a great contest!

I should have had my wife sign up, make five posts, and entered this contest!

Spoiler
I kid, I kid!

TW, Phil, Kuchar, IJP. Sounds like china has me but not many other combinations out there. Crossig my fingers!

I'm finally in.
I way overthought this one.
I will say that I decided a strategy of picking somewhat longshots would give me a better chance of just taking Phil and Westwood like everyone else, and I have one name on my list that I haven't heard anyone else talk about this week and I think has a great chance to win it for me.
I'll post my picks here once the deadline passes.

Here they are:
Villegas, Donald, Crane, McDowell.
Well I got the hard part right...
Too bad all my other picks were crap. I don't think I have a shot unless only five people took McDowell, which I doubt.

smalls-haha

if i win one which prolly isnt going to happen but aggro would be gettin it anyways so he can upgrade his bag. its kinda rough lookin lol

I wonder what your tiebreaker is, that's my 4 as well!!!

I would think a lot of people made those picks. And I have no idea what my tiebreaker was...have to check my sent emails. but who knows...maybe someone picked McDowell, Havret, Ernie and Phil!

I would think a lot of people made those picks. And I have no idea what my tiebreaker was...have to check my sent emails. but who knows...maybe someone picked McDowell, Havret, Ernie and Phil!

That would be a DQ!

_JL_ i think it's impressive you picked mcdowell. this was a tough contest and the winner's certainly deserve the wins! the rails are sweet, there's going to be some happy thp'ers when this is said and done.

Back