Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, wish more tourneys were like this. It's fun to watch them scramble and have mistakes actually hurt them. Nothing more boring to me than watching these guys shoot 20+ under.

I like a difficult setup for the US Open. This happens once a year. I don't think I would like it too often, and I am sure the players would not like that either.

Just imagine if the wind really came up.

i think he is 6'4'' 190.. thought i read that somewere the other day..

He weighs more than 190. Certainly did when we have been around him. They list him as that on PGATOUR.com, but I would say he has packed on some muscle over teh last 24 months.

I'm sick of Johnny Miller already

I was there, before they came on the air. Sort of like a younger version of Ken Venturi.

Ok wheres the golf? This is getting a bit much with the commercials and BS filled in between.

Looks like they paired Mickelson with some James Bond Russian villain.

Two birdies in a row by Tiger. Guess I gotta look on the bright side, he's now helping my best ball game.

I like a difficult setup for the US Open. This happens once a year. I don't think I would like it too often, and I am sure the players would not like that either.

Just imagine if the wind really came up.

Mike Davis said they expect the wind to pick up with gusts up to 20 MPH between 5 and 8 local time. If some of the guys on the course can get in around par they may be in perfect shape.

well we get 7 hours of coverage so they have to talk some in between shots and holes. but its like this every week, no big deal they have to get in there marketing some how...

I am not a fan of Miller either and I too am getting really sick of all the interviews, commercials, and breaks to show us stats I just want to watch golf!

I dont care about this guy. Really. Ugh

I'm sorry but this is rediculous, show some dang golf! We have all seen the history of golf.

NBC is the worst with their golf coverage.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NBC is the worst with their golf coverage.

I was just thinking the same thing. I totally remember all the americans complaining how bad it was during the winter olympics and now I understand what they meant since I live in Canada

Yeah this is real cool but I;ve already watched the History of Golf. I want to see some action.....

they could have shown some of this from 4-430, and then given us straight golf....this is a reason I love watching the Masters, limited commercials and other BS

Do these shmucks realize there are people playing golf!

if it wasnt 95* out Id go to the range and come back and see if golf actually came on haha

Hey look some golf in the middle of NBC's stroking itself

for the record, I don't like jimmy roberts either.

I do like Costas, but I want to see golf and not him

Costas kills me, sorry. Geez he likes to hear himself pontificate...back to the golf at last.

Yeah this is real cool but I;ve already watched the History of Golf. I want to see some action.....

The Golf Channel could air stuff like this, but to use time when there is action going on.:bomb:

Duval is backing up on the back 9. Davis Love and Watson did the same. Will be interesting to see the back 9 with those wind gusts that may come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back