THP & Cobra US Open Contest

nothing great but alot better then yesterday for sure

Phil-1
Westwood+3
Eldrick+4
Camillo+5

Well I can kiss this one good buy, Thank you Hunter Mahan. The wife is still in it though but she's already said she was going to rub it in my face if she wins.

Haven't seen your wife around since her first day here roberts. She asked a lot of questions in her five posts but hasn't ever come back. Tell her to come visit at least once in a while!

1) Here is my team:
I. Poulter +1
Z. Johnson +7
P. Mickelson -1
R. Barnes +6

A little better today. Only Phil went under par today.

Phil -1
Poulter +1
Clark +2
Duval +6

here is mine
t.woods- +4 (t25)
p.mickelson- -1(t2)
furyk +5 (t37) fell apart today...
Poulter +1 (t10)

sitting ok right now, just need woods and furyk to make a move tom. which cud very likely happen.. we will see though..

I'm doing decent so far, a lot of golf left to go though...

Poulter +1
Westwood +3
D. Johnson -1
Mickelson -1

My players are T16 or better, with two of them T2. I am doing alright so far!

nice mudflap! dustin Johnson might be my new favorite golfer, still like ol boo weekley though. haha

Goydos didn't pick it up today like i thought...my picks are fading quick. Need Choi to just win this thing

KJ Choi +1
Stricker +7
Poulter +1
Goydos +10

I'm doing decent so far, a lot of golf left to go though...

Poulter +1
Westwood +3
D. Johnson -1
Mickelson -1

I have the exact same team!!

thats a good team guys, question is who has the tie breaker!

im no where near it.. i expected to much out of them and didnt expect it to be this tough.. i said 271 total so that puts me out right there unless i can get in the top 10 with all my picks.. dont see that happening though.. still alot of golf left though..

276 here...for 8 under to win, looks like I might be a bit low though.

Good luck guys!!

276 wud be 6 under... the course is par 71 not 72 so your actually sitting better lol
No, he's right Par 71 x 4 rounds = 284. 276 is 8-under par.

i lied i cant count lol i just added mine up for the first time and did it wrong.. hit the wrong number in the calculator :D

276 here...for 8 under to win, looks like I might be a bit low though.

Good luck guys!!

I have 276 as well..

Great minds think alike

I'm waiving the white flag.

Choi, Tiger, Poulter and Watney.

Watney was my darkhorse and hasn't really showed up. Choi was my steady pick and he should do well, but I don't see him winning and I hope Tiger intentionally didn't go low today because he wants to play in the afternoon. You know it's all about the Poa Annua.

That also explains why my putting sucks. Too many twilight rounds on bumpy greens. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :arrogant:

If Villegas can have another good round and Mickelson and D. Johnson can stay near the top, I may have a shot. Goydos is gone but if any of those three can grab the win then I'd be happy!

I'm hoping Els, Poulter, and Mickelson can pull this off for me since Ben Crane missed the cut.

It's up to Woods, Mickelson, and Poulter for me. I thought Hunter Mahan would be good this week, but i was wrong.

My only regret at the moment really is taking Stewart Cink over Dustin Johnson. I debated about two hours befor submitting my entry.

Been busy getting ready for a Father's Day tournament, so have only got to watch the highlight show. But my team is not doing
to bad.

Villegas T37 +5
Mickelson T2 -1
D. Johnson T2 -1
Choi T10 +1

See how moving day goes today

Back