WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see.

My bag from the side. Its a dunlop from a starter set. I dont like the bag, but I like the color
SDC10058.jpg

This is a pic of my two drivers, as well as my rarely used 3-wood. One is a Nike SuMo2, which I use for low trajectory, stinger shots, and te other is a clone of the r7, which I use for general purpose, as it is a little longer and a little straighter. I think the faiway wood is one of the first generation TM burner fairway woods. I use it pretty much exclusivly for chipping. It is just too hard to hit.
SDC10060.jpg

Next up are my irons. They are Powerbilt TPS cavitys. I think they are about the same age as my burner wood. If you look in the bottom, You will see my two wedges, a 48* Pitching wedge, and a 56* sand wedge, which are from my first set, so they are a little short, so I cant hit full shots as easily as I should with them, but they have never let me down aroung the green when I was in a dicey lie. It will pain me to replace them at the end of this year, when I plan to adjust for the new groove rule.
SDC10061.jpg

Last is my putter. Like the wedges, it is from my junior set. It needs replaced too. I hate that thing.
SDC10062.jpg

Thats my stuff. I am replacing the irons at the end of the year. Might need a new bag to go with the new clubs...

alright my review is up of the xft wedge, and aggro if i bag this xft 52 you can have my rac 52 because im not allowing you to play with that old of a wedge anymore lol and if had more clubs id give them to you to replace all the other stuff lol

alright my review is up of the xft wedge, and aggro if i bag this xft 52 you can have my rac 52 because im not allowing you to play with that old of a wedge anymore lol and if had more clubs id give them to you to replace all the other stuff lol
Thanks man, keep me posted on that xft.

alright got to do some testing so maybe a week though... cuz im gunna have hard time replacing my rac tp 52 lol i just love the way it feels.. but we will see..

alright got to do some testing so maybe a week though... cuz im gunna have hard time replacing my rac tp 52 lol i just love the way it feels.. but we will see..

lol I hear ya bud. I love the concept behind the xft but was never sure how it would feel. Might have to start looking on RBG.

Here's a pic of my bag. Feminine huh? Maybe I need to get some Daphne headcovers so it won't look so manly. Maybe a kittie cat or two? I'm using my old Ping bag until I get my Nike bag replaced. I had to send it back to Nike because it was defective (lining came loose in bottom causing my clubs to keep getting caught up in it).

Here's a pic of my bag. Feminine huh? Maybe I need to get some Daphne headcovers so it won't look so manly. Maybe a kittie cat or two? I'm using my old Ping bag until I get my Nike bag replaced. I had to send it back to Nike because it was defective (lining came loose in bottom causing my clubs to keep getting caught up in it).

Nice sticks. Sweet Irons

lol I hear ya bud. I love the concept behind the xft but was never sure how it would feel. Might have to start looking on RBG.

well you dont notice that its a 2 piece, just i have played these wedges for a while so i am used to them and it feels a little different and sounded a little different but you dont notice there is 2 pieces, kinda hard to explain, just something you gotta try to know what im saying lol im gunna go hit a few more with it before it gets to dark haha

edit: those pings look really good! i like how your bag is even to, makes it look better! haha

Very nice bag Kelly!

well you dont notice that its a 2 piece, just i have played these wedges for a while so i am used to them and it feels a little different and sounded a little different but you dont notice there is 2 pieces, kinda hard to explain, just something you gotta try to know what im saying lol im gunna go hit a few more with it before it gets to dark haha

edit: those pings look really good! i like how your bag is even to, makes it look better! haha
thats the spirit. Your starting to sound like me...

sweet looking bag KellyBo!

thats the spirit. Your starting to sound like me...

haha ya i always chip in my backyard and tee off into the pasture right in front of my house.. i had a old stop sign post that i put a hooters flag on and mounted in the ground so now its in my pasture and i have a "hole" to aim at haha.. but il pm you so we dont get off topic anymore and make jb tell us to stay on topic lol

Thanks for the pic's Kellybo. Nice set-up, isn't tomorrow the big game? If so, good luck.

Changes :D

IMG_2070Medium.jpg

IMG_2068Medium.jpg

IMG_2062Medium.jpg

IMG_2064Medium.jpg

IMG_2065Medium.jpg

IMG_2074Medium.jpg

IMG_2067Medium.jpg

good looking setup lblack!

My new AP1's.

Sweet set-up Caleb! Thanks for the picture.

Nice Caleb! Those are some shiny sticks!

Awesome setup caleb.

excellent sticks!

Thanks everyone. My set up is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back