hudson

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone,

Can't exactly remember how I came across this website but I wanted to find a site where I could talk about nothing but golf. I regularly visit some other forums but none exclusively for golf.

I'm from Omaha, Nebraska so that is where I play most of the time. However the CWS is coming up so not sure how many rounds I'll be getting in for the next couple of weeks.

my last club purchase was the Cleveland classic bronze #1 putter but my newest club is the Cleveland cg15 black pearl 56 low bounce wedge which I won from the local golf galaxy cleveland scoring clinic night.

Last edited:
Hello and :welcome: You've come to the right place :)

welcome aboard Hudson!

Welcome to THP! Nice win from GG - that's a gorgeous wedge!

:welcome: this site is awesome! you will like it alot here!

and im really jealous that you get to see the CWS!

Welcome to THP! Nice win from GG - that a gorgeous wedge!

It is an amazing wedge. I'm planning to replace my lob wedge and add an approach wedge to match it.

Last edited:
Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Hello and Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, hudson! We have several Nebraska members.

Welcome to THP! We just had our Midwest get together near there and would have loved the chance to meet you. As Smally just mentioned there are several of us in your region, enjoy the site!

Welcome to THP!

welcome

Welcome to THP hudson. As Duey and Smalls mentioned there are several of us in the area. I'm sure we'll have a few more mini get together's through the summer, and I'm always looking for playing partners.

Welcome to THP hudson. As Duey and Smalls mentioned there are several of us in the area. I'm sure we'll have a few more mini get together's through the summer, and I'm always looking for playing partners.

sounds good, what would you say is your home course?

welcome!

Hello and :welcome:

LOL another one!

We ARE a friendly bunch!

Back