THP Forum Members are First Class!!

good stuff aggro! welcome to the family!

I have to thank sacul, bridges, and bonknhead. All three have generously offered to send me golf balls to try out, free of charge. Bridges also has a mystery package of some sort on the way...

I am simply dumbfounded by the generosity and kindness of the members on this site. Thanks guys

Sweet putter, smallville. Let us know how she rolls for ya.

Thanks, guys. Aggro, I already know it rolls great . . . it's a SeeMore! hehe

Sweet flat stick Smalls. Happy rolling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, guys. Aggro, I already know it rolls great . . . it's a SeeMore! hehe

I here nothing but good things about them, I need to try one out some time...

I have to thank sacul, bridges, and bonknhead. All three have generously offered to send me golf balls to try out, free of charge. Bridges also has a mystery package of some sort on the way...

I am simply dumbfounded by the generosity and kindness of the members on this site. Thanks guys

Hey, its no problem. People have done the same for me. Just remember to pay it forward someday! That's what seperates this forum from the rest, the members care for eachother!

wow, I just saw this thread. Awesome gesture WR! Top Shelf.

I just found this thread as well and I must say that although I knew about this because I gave WR my bros address that this was a cool gesture. WR and I have sent quite a few PM's back and forth and he is a stand up guy. He is great for the game of golf and THP. I just hope that one day I can have a beer with him. I am trying to make it to the outting but financially I dont know if it will happen.

Just saw this thread as well and wow! WR you are first class and somehow this doesn't surprise me one bit. TC, it was well deserved and I know that you would do the same. Smalls, that SeeMore is sweet and definitely well deserved as you have done plenty for us here. Cheers to everyone!

oh yeah, I forgot to give a shout out to JB and GG for the nice gesture to Smalls. And thank you Smalls for the work you do here.

I have to give a shoutout to SeeMoreGuy for sending me a SeeMore putter cover to cover my new MFGP because it didn't come with one. Thanks man, you are awesome!

I have to give a shoutout to SeeMoreGuy for sending me a SeeMore putter cover to cover my new MFGP because it didn't come with one. Thanks man, you are awesome!

awesome stuff SMG!!!! and congrats on the new flat stick setho, uh hum, pics?

Another putter Setho?!?!?! why not just put 14 putters in your bag and try that on the course. LOL

Nice move, SMG!

class act SMG!

well done SMG

i just got home from golfing and had a package straight from philly!! i want to say thank you to thanks1974, he sent me a program from the at & t national, that he so wonderfully covered and represented.

the best part!!!!! the cover is autographed by tiger woods!!!!

Spoiler
no it wasn't!! thanks again thanks, that was too cool!

Too Cool Thanks!

Its an old thread but good deeds should never go unrecognized imo. I've been secretly looking at new irons. Reason being my wrist is killing me lately and I wanted something a tad lighter in my hands. After trying the Machspeeds at the demo day I was loving them. Easy to hit, good ball flight and they were so easy to swing. I love my BP's. They are great but this just felt really good. I've mentioned how much I love these irons a couple times.

Fast forward, a forum member here hit me up a few days ago. Found a great deal for me. Set it all up and I should be receiving them within a week or two. He shall remain nameless just out of respect cause I didn't tell them I would be posting a thank you. But I just wanted to illustrate again how cool this place is. I couldnt be happier and I'm really excited to get these in the bag. Awesome stuff and a huge thank you to this forum member!

Its an old thread but good deeds should never go unrecognized imo. I've been secretly looking at new irons. Reason being my wrist is killing me lately and I wanted something a tad lighter in my hands. After trying the Machspeeds at the demo day I was loving them. Easy to hit, good ball flight and they were so easy to swing. I love my BP's. They are great but this just felt really good. I've mentioned how much I love these irons a couple times.

Fast forward, a forum member here hit me up a few days ago. Found a great deal for me. Set it all up and I should be receiving them within a week or two. He shall remain nameless just out of respect cause I didn't tell them I would be posting a thank you. But I just wanted to illustrate again how cool this place is. I couldnt be happier and I'm really excited to get these in the bag. Awesome stuff and a huge thank you to this forum member!

that's awesome yoccos! glad to hear that things worked out well for you and it's refreshing to know that there are folks out there that enjoy helping others out!

Congrats Yocc!

Back