SeeMore Putter Company Article

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
cool success story!

Great story, thanks, SMG!

Im partial to the Diamond in the Rough story in THP: The Magazine Spring issue, but Newsweek is good too...I kid, congrats

They really did some great things with that company and turn out some incredible putters.

Roger that Hawk!

hey Keith how do you decide which putter to use?

Its tough Sunday. I basically just rotate them out every few weeks. But the one that gets most of the bag time is the mfgp. However, a new member may be joining the team in the next week or so.

Its tough Sunday. I basically just rotate them out every few weeks. But the one that gets most of the bag time is the mfgp. However, a new member may be joining the team in the next week or so.

I guess you may be getting a visit from Uncle Carbon.

Yepper! Will probably sell one of my mfgp's to make room for a new one. Have you tried the carbon out any more?

gotcha but doesnt that make it tough to get into a rythem with one?

Not really Sunday. At least for me because I typically putt with all of them nearly every day at home. So I always have some feel with them. My first couple of rounds might be rough but after that I settle down. If I dont I just go back to the mfgp. Its has been my go to stick.

thats cool and good luck with the carbon!

Back