What is your career low round and where was it?

Shot 80 at a local course and only played 9 one day and shot 37 at the same course.

i dont play 18 a lot outside of matches, and when i do its a practice round. but ive shot one under a couple times on 9. by best official round was 75 (+3) at our 1/2 conference match this year. -1 thru 12 too :/ lol

We might go northern wisconsin and hit Big Fish and a few up that way.

i heard big fish is immaculate! isnt it a pete dye track?? and if youre by eau claire make the trip to SentryWorld in Stevens POint! its a public course but amazing! and you have to see the par 3 flower hole! its sweet!

my career 9 was today... shoulda been 1 over... but the last putt was a knee knocker that i pulled so it was 2 over

I shot two rounds of 72.the front nine and the back nine at Liberty hills c.c.that's 144 ...a gross.damn i'm good.

Wicked Stick in Myrtle Beach. I shot a 92. That course is wide open.

My best was back in January - an 84 at Spessard Holland Golf Course. Hopefully I can get a couple rounds back in the 80's again soon, haven't been below 90 since.

oh yeah... my round today was at my home course red wing lakes

When I was 12 I shot 114. Thats my best, because I took a 4 year hiatus after a particuarly bad case of the shanks.

Well this year 5/7 and 6/4 shot 90 as my personal best, out of 15 1/2 rounds of golf broken 100 7/15 1/2 x so far this season.

My lowest round I shot by myself so I don't count it. (66) on home course (River Hall) black tees (6689, 71.5, 129). 7 birdies, 1 bogey.

Lowest round playing with people (73) on home course (River Hall) gold tees (7211, 74.3, 136).

I've had several sub-par nines playing with people.

Lately, I have a hard time breaking 80.

My lowest round was in the club championship at Cartersville Country Club when I was 17 (so a long time ago :X) But it was a 66.

My lowest round I shot by myself so I don't count it. (66) on home course (River Hall) black tees (6689, 71.5, 129). 7 birdies, 1 bogey.

Lowest round playing with people (73) on home course (River Hall) gold tees (7211, 74.3, 136).

I've had several sub-par nines playing with people.

Lately, I have a hard time breaking 80.

must be from playing at JB's pace or b/c you're demo'ing stuff. i don't know how the guy maintains his hcp testing so much different stuff.

I shot 89 at Yucaipa and 89 at Empire Lakes.

Ive shot many 42 or 43's but cant put it all together for a complete 18

My lowest round ever was a 66 :D

Spoiler
of course this was a Par 3 course :)

Shot a 79 at Webb Park.....a local muni course here in Baton Rouge.

I had a 69 once on a par 70 course, but they had shortened one of the par 5s by 150 yards with a temp green, so I never really thought of it as my best round. My best round was a 73 (+1) at Riverbend Golf Course, a muni in Kent, WA.

my lowest was a long, long time ago in a galaxy far away... whoops almost wrong story. lol. 80 (twice) @ Sims Park here in Wichita, now after pickin the game back up in last 3 yrs., a week ago @ Echo Hills shot a 82 (40,42) stupid tripple on #16, par 5 & then doubled 17 a par 3... uuuggghhhh.. !@$^$#&&**$%^

ive posted this in some other threads but here i go again :)

just shot 84 at The golf club of Glen Ivy

Lowest Round Ever

Lowest Round Ever

Today I played the best golf of my life. I'm still excited and wanted to share. I was deadly on the greens and absolutely crushing it with my irons. Lately I have been shooting mid to low 80's and today I shot a 78. Shot a 40 front 9 and a 38 back, first time I have ever been in the 70's. Just another step in my journey to finally shooting a sub-par round. I know 78 is nothing too crazy but hey for a guy that was in the 100's when I started the game out, I feel its a great accomplishment. I would have shot even lower, but I added up my scorecard on the back 9 on hole 15 when I realized I was shooting even and jinxed myself. Ended up bogeying 2 of the last 3 holes. So hopefully I can keep up the great golf. I'll consider myself part of the 70's club when I can do it consistently. One more thing I just wanted to give a shout out to the THP community, I attribute my game improvement to the endless reading I have done on this site with regards to equipment and tips for improving my game, so thanks! Anyway thanks for reading my post and good luck out on the links.

Today I played the best golf of my life. I'm still excited and wanted to share. I was deadly on the greens and absolutely crushing it with my irons. Lately I have been shooting mid to low 80's and today I shot a 78. Shot a 40 front 9 and a 38 back, first time I have ever been in the 70's. Just another step in my journey to finally shooting a sub-par round. I know 78 is nothing too crazy but hey for a guy that was in the 100's when I started the game out, I feel its a great accomplishment. I would have shot even lower, but I added up my scorecard on the back 9 on hole 15 when I realized I was shooting even and jinxed myself. Ended up bogeying 2 of the last 3 holes. So hopefully I can keep up the great golf. I'll consider myself part of the 70's club when I can do it consistently. One more thing I just wanted to give a shout out to the THP community, I attribute my game improvement to the endless reading I have done on this site with regards to equipment and tips for improving my game, so thanks! Anyway thanks for reading my post and good luck out on the links.

Nice round man!

Congrats on the PB, couch!

Sounds great! congrats! But I'm sure when you realized you were shooting even and still shot a 78 I bet you were happy

That's awesome. Congrats on the low round, thats very exciting. Keep up the good work and the scores will keep coming.

Back