The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres this small resturant in my town called snookys and they have the best sweat tea I have ever tasted.

finally, a southern boy that likes his sweet tea. dude, most restaurants around here just bring the sweet tea straight to the table, no water.

When I was 8 I almost got my mom arrested.

I cant do it. I like my tea unsweetend and I know Kevin has my back.

No sweet tea for me. I will occasionally go Arnold Palmer. Light on the Arnold. I know how to make sweet tea, though. Good sweet tea is made with syrup, not sugar dumped in unsweetened tea. So the iced tea book I have tells me.

Kevin

No sweet tea for me. I will occasionally go Arnold Palmer. Light on the Arnold. I know how to make sweet tea, though. Good sweet tea is made with syrup, not sugar dumped in unsweetened tea. So the iced tea book I have tells me.

Kevin

that's exactly right kevin. i can drink unsweet tea, and usually do.....sweetened just jacks me up.

finally, a southern boy that likes his sweet tea. dude, most restaurants around here just bring the sweet tea straight to the table, no water.

I remember one day a few months ago I was out playing basketball on a local court and I bought a big cooler of drinks. My mom put a gallon of their sweet tea in there and i said "Mom who wants to drink sweet tea playing basketball?" Well it turns out, everyone did. We had a couple of 2liters of soda in there and a jug of water. The first thing gone was that sweet tea!

we always made Hunch Punch and mixed it with Hawaiian Punch red. in the end though you were always tore up from Everclear! what is that stuff like 300 proof!

I havent had hawaiian punch since I was 14. Funny story.
It was one of those 110 degree days in the valley. I got a 44 ounce Hawaiian punch from 7-11. As I was drinking it I decided to put in a big wad of cherry skoal. I was in the back of buddies 80s something Dodge Ram Charger and he decided to stop by his girlfriends house. I sat in the back of that SUV for a half hour chugging that hawaiian punch and dipping away. He finally came back and we went to the mall. Before you know it I blew chunks all over the middle of the mall. That was the last time I touched hawaiian punch or cherry skoal.

lol lessoned learned gasman!

I havent had hawaiian punch since I was 14. Funny story.
It was one of those 110 degree days in the valley. I got a 44 ounce Hawaiian punch from 7-11. As I was drinking it I decided to put in a big wad of cherry skoal. I was in the back of buddies 80s something Dodge Ram Charger and he decided to stop by his girlfriends house. I sat in the back of that SUV for a half hour chugging that hawaiian punch and dipping away. He finally came back and we went to the mall. Before you know it I blew chunks all over the middle of the mall. That was the last time I touched hawaiian punch or cherry skoal.

you can't just say that and not explain why.

haha.

You ever see those little firecracker things that had a string on each end, you pull both sides and BANG? Well we always had them when I was younger. I took one and taped both ends inside the mail box so when it was opened, POW! The mailman didnt think it was funny.

he injected his mom with everclear

hahaha! i really want to say something else here but i'd get in deep trouble if i did.......i'm struggling to restrain.........

haha.

You ever see those little firecracker things that had a string on each end, you pull both sides and BANG? Well we always had them when I was younger. I took one and taped both ends inside the mail box so when it was opened, POW! The mailman didnt think it was funny.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha thats a good one!!!!!

haha.

so the mailman wanted to kill your mom?

be strong grasshopper!

hahaha! i really want to say something else here but i'd get in deep trouble if i did.......i'm struggling to restrain.........

I guess when this happened there was someone, the unibomber maybe, mailing bombs around the country. I never knew there were postal police. Those dudes showed up at our house and wanted to take someone away. Suits with guns and badges! ha

I guess when this happened there was someone, the unibomber maybe, mailing bombs around the country. I never knew there were postal police. Those dudes showed up at our house and wanted to take someone away. Suits with guns and badges! ha

Ah... the young and mischevious days. I miss them.

Ah... the young and mischevious days. I miss them.

Yeah me too. Blowing crap up! Lighting everything on fire. And getting away with it all! Now you gotta go to jail and stuff. Not fun.

Yeah me too. Blowing crap up! Lighting everything on fire. And getting away with it all! Now you gotta go to jail and stuff. Not fun.

I made a balloon smoke and burned a hole in it with a magnifying glass.

no doubt me and brother blew up or lite almost everything on fire when we were young! anybody ever lite a stick of sppedstick up? I damn near burnt my bedroom down on that one! what an ass kickin I got!

I have a friend who caught the forest behind his house on fire when he was little and he almost burned down a nursing home.

I cant tell you how many GI Joes died at the hands of M-80s on my street growing up. and the really cool big original ones. GI Joe with the kung fu grip go boom!

I have a friend who caught the forest behind his house on fire when he was little and he almost burned down a nursing home.

I won't even comment with any personal experiences on this one. Yeah. I'm moving on to another topic.

come on smalls dont tease us like that!

I won't even comment with any personal experiences on this one. Yeah. I'm moving on to another topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back