The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drink a bunch of Wild Turkey, smear your naked body with porch meat from a tin, and run screaming down the street. That might get you on TV.

Kevin

Good idea Kevin. Maybe I will try that later. Are we still undecided on what porch meat is? Not only does wild turkey make me do awesome stuff but I usually cant speak after and wake up in weird places.

wrestling hasnt been the same since Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair, Jimmy Superfly Snuka, Junk Yard Dog, The Von Erichs, Rickey The Dragon Steamboat, The Iron Shiek, Superstar Billy Graham, Andre the Giant, etc etc etc

has clam fist told us yet? same here gasman, same here

Good idea Kevin. Maybe I will try that later. Are we still undecided on what porch meat is?

Not only does wild turkey make me do awesome stuff but I usually cant speak after and wake up in weird places.

Porch meat, porch meat,
What art thou porch meat in a tin?

Kevin

yes we must know and know soon!

Found two golf balls that escaped through the fist sized holes in my week old net. The lost one through said holes. then net-poles fell to splinters, causing last ball to be lost. now i have none. Wait, this is supposed to be positive. Ignore second half

Skipping out on work at 11:00am and hitting the course. Yay

congrats and enjoy playing hookie hawk!

Skipping out on work at 11:00am and hitting the course. Yay

Hawk, this is your boss....you're fired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweeet Hawk, have fun buddy!!

Same thing, they changed the name a while back. "Sci Fi" looks better to me!

I don't watch wrestling anymore but heck, I have it set to record to see your pal.

Thanks for checking it out. Man that was so funny for me to see. he is such a quiet guy. That character he plays is a complete 180.

Thanks for checking it out. Man that was so funny for me to see. he is such a quiet guy. That character he plays is a complete 180.

I watched it. Went through the introductions until his, then fast forwarded to his match. I t was OK, but after his match I deleted the rest. I still like the old school guys ('70s and '80s).

I completely agree, I do too..the old school is the best. But its cool seeing a friend on there.

i watched it too! isn't he the same guy we ran into in knoxville last year? he's cut up for sure. obviously the "wrestling skills" are still new and i hated the glasses as part of his costume.

The big boss is out so we get to wear jeans to work :joy:

looks like Nebraska is joining the Big Ten....let the conferences start to fall apart/expand!

I would think the NCAA would be a little worried. I can see a few 'super conferences' form thereby eliminating all the little conferences. Then I think you'd see a national playoff system emerge

Maybe this should be in a college football thread but I didn't see one, sorry mods

hopefully this will happen and soon!

looks like Nebraska is joining the Big Ten....let the conferences start to fall apart/expand!

I would think the NCAA would be a little worried. I can see a few 'super conferences' form thereby eliminating all the little conferences. Then I think you'd see a national playoff system emerge

Maybe this should be in a college football thread but I didn't see one, sorry mods

I got a spare key today to get in the work truck. Funny how the spare set happened to get stored in an office 2 hours away. That's the government for ya. I don't get to do real work yet because its raining again, but at least I have hope of getting outside tomorrow. All office and no digging makes Dirt Guy a dull boy!

Its Friday and We will be night golfing :clapp:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I've got spam for lunch...I'm happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back