FREE Adidas Gloves MRH Small (for LH golfer)

ken419

Return of the Hack
Reaction score
Handicap
Oh Yeah
I have 4 Adidas Inertia gloves, Men's RIGHT HAND size Small, for any lefty that wants them. All 4 are still new, never worn, and still in original packaging. Lost about 40 lbs. in the last year and the fingers are now too loose for me. Also not the most durable glove, might be better suited for driving range use, which is why I'm not asking any money for them. If you can put them to good use, I'm more than happy to give them to you.

First come, first served. Reimbursement for shipping appreciated, but not required. Here's a picture of the gloves' packaging:

100_0605.jpg

Last edited:
I have 4 Adidas Inertia gloves, Men's RIGHT HAND size Small, for any lefty that wants them. All 4 are still new, never worn, and still in original packaging. Lost about 40 lbs. in the last year and the fingers are now too loose for me. Also not the most durable glove, might be better suited for driving range use, which is why I'm not asking any money for them. If you can put them to good use, I'm more than happy to give them to you.

First come, first served. Reimbursement for shipping appreciated, but not required. Here's a picture of the gloves' packaging:

100_0605.jpg

That's real nice of you Ken. I hope a lefty pays shipping and takes you up on such a nice offer.

Will these fit ladies hands?

way to go kenny!

Will these fit ladies hands?

I'm not sure I have an answer to that one. I know many women use men's golf balls, not sure if the same holds true with gloves. If they do, then I would answer yes, if they wear a men's size small, then they should fit.

Back