The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit surprised they didn't go after someone like Spiller

It's funny, I joked about it yesterday because I knew how much JJ LOVED McFadden coming out of the draft. As soon as Demarco left, I knew McFadden would be a Cowboy
I think this even more signals that they will be looking at RB early in this years draft.

I think this even more signals that they will be looking at RB early in this years draft.

I can see any of the top backs having tremendous seasons behind that line.

I have the #1 pick in my dynasty fantasy league. Praying that Gurley lands in Dallas.

I think the Dallas O Line can make any RB look good, but I don't know if McFadden has anything left.

I hope he does becasue he hasnt been on field at all in the past couple seasons.

I hope he does becasue he hasnt been on field at all in the past couple seasons.
True. But didn't he play on every game last season? Not in his starting role, so hits were limited.

DM - 2 years up to $5.85M.....must be incentive laced which is good.

No mention of guaranteed money, so it must be mostly performance based. Good deal for the Cowboys.

True. But didn't he play on every game last season? Not in his starting role, so hits were limited.

All 16 which surprised me. His yards per carry average has not been good the last 3 years but I've always liked him, the talent is there, but he always seems to disappoint me. I hope he's great for Dallas.

All 16 which surprised me. His yards per carry average has not been good the last 3 years but I've always liked him, the talent is there, but he always seems to disappoint me. I hope he's great for Dallas.

Is anyone ever good playing for the Raiders?

I think being behind that line and being on a good team will do wonders for DMC. That my line of thinking anyway

Rams got Fairley....man that d-line is nasty.

Kenny Stills to the Dolphins. Not sure what the Saints got in return.

Cowboys get McFadden on a 2 year deal. Probably smarter to pay him at age 27 $3 million a year than a 30 year old Adrian Peterson $13 million a year. I think Romo is a $27 million cap hit for them in 2015.

man, the rams are going to be legit...finally

Saints are stockpiling picks but at the same time keep taking on vets with decent sized contracts and signing Spiller. Its like they arent sure which direction to go.

Saints are stockpiling picks but at the same time keep taking on vets with decent sized contracts and signing Spiller. Its like they arent sure which direction to go.
Trying to rebuild without going in the tank and without making long term expensive commitments. Makes you wonder how much longer Payton will be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back