Couples on the Cover of THP: The Magazine

do you just feel cooler after interviewing boom boom! god, that must've been awesome.

Here's a fun question, short of threadjacking...

Will the irons that are made available at the outing be at various shaft lengths?

We hope so. We will have a lie board and launch monitor out there for fitting as well.

We hope so. We will have a lie board and launch monitor out there for fitting as well.

I'm not surprised about the lie board and monitor, but I'll be shocked (and wholly impressed) if various iron shaft lengths are made available.

Unfortunately for me, being quite tall and playing with +1/2 - +1 inch shafts have made it pretty hard to try out new irons without dipping and horribly modifying my swing.

team THP! JB & GG. it's kind of dorky, i know, but it's so awesome.

Cool Beans! That is very awesome! You're such a NERD (Not Even Remotely Dorky) :D

I'm not surprised about the lie board and monitor, but I'll be shocked (and wholly impressed) if various iron shaft lengths are made available.

Unfortunately for me, being quite tall and playing with +1/2 - +1 inch shafts have made it pretty hard to try out new irons without dipping and horribly modifying my swing.

Perhaps you should make the trek then.

I know! everytime I see Furyk on the course I think of JB! and I've met him! :D

You mean I'm going to start thinking you look like Fred Couples, rather than Jim Furyk?

Oh the mind games.

Last edited:
I know! everytime I see Furyk on the course I think of JB! and I've met him! :D

Teh only thing we have in common is a funky swing. Unfortunately his works and mine does not.

it is odd how you associate folks with their avatar.

i can't remember if the forum members had a chance to ask freddy questions like we did for furyk. did we?

it is odd how you associate folks with their avatar.

i can't remember if the forum members had a chance to ask freddy questions like we did for furyk. did we?

Unfortunately not.

Unfortunately not.

god, i couldn't remember if we did or didn't, that's sad. oh well! i'm sure you guys covered the gamut for us.

capital D Dork my friend....

this will be my fave issue next to the autographed innaugural one I have. I have some bromance for Boom-Boom
so you're a dork too!

capital D Dork my friend....

this will be my fave issue next to the autographed innaugural one I have. I have some bromance for Boom-Boom

don't make OEM jealous now! i've been a life long couples fan and it's great he's going to be on the cover, now if i could just figure out how to get his signature on it, hmmm!

me too! I'd love to have him sign my Freddy shoes...

We will have some sneak peeks for you guys in the next 10 days or so on the summer issue.

Can't wait!

I have to say that we were extremely proud to land a top 10 player like Jim Furyk on the Spring Issue cover and interview him. We are even more honored to have Couples grace the cover of the Summer issue and interview inside.

We owe all of this to our forum members for making this place what it is and opening certain doors for us.

I'm amazed what you have managed to make of THP in such a short time. The magazine is just incredible. Not to mention everything else.

You mean I'm going to start thinking you look like Fred Couples, rather than Jim Furyk?

Oh the mind games.

man, I do tat too.

Awesome!! Can't wait to see sone Freddy stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say that we were extremely proud to land a top 10 player like Jim Furyk on the Spring Issue cover and interview him. We are even more honored to have Couples grace the cover of the Summer issue and interview inside.

We owe all of this to our forum members for making this place what it is and opening certain doors for us.

Yeah, we're kind of a big deal.... We have many leather-bound books and our homes smell of rich mahogany.... :D

And we owe it in return to THP! It's weird how it's all cyclical... but I'm not complaining!

I can't wait to see some of the summer issue!

Back