Taylormade Ghost Putter Contest

I want the TM GHOST putter so that I can be on the "WHITE" side of par!

Thanks TM and THP for another great contest. The combination of the best golf site and the most innovative golf company is unmatched.

I looked at one the other evening at a local golf store, and I couldn't take my eyes off of it! I think it would help me align my putts so much better due to the fact that the black sight lines show up much better on the ball. Or atleast it did while I was drooling over it in the store! :bananadance:

Cool contest.

Many, many, many, years ago I was a good putter. I have not putted consistently for the last ten years. My putting has been a mere wisp and shadow of what it once was. Once in a while I catch an occasional glimpse, a shivery feeling, that my putting is out there, somewhere. Watching, waiting, maybe even silently pleading to be brought back to the light. Perhaps the quality materials and alignment aids of this beautiful ghostly putter would allow me to cross over into the shadowy spirit world where my putting skills apparently now reside. I could use it to bring them back into the light. The glorious, glorious, joyful light, where the three and four footers for par always drop, and where the twelve foot birdies don't slide silently buy.

Kevin
imo this is the best
without the TaylorMade Ghost, of my reads I will be unable to diagnoise, but with I will be able to boast, and on the greens I shall be engrossed from coast to coast, shall I be the toast, and sink of the putts the most, with the beautiful but scary TaylorMade Ghost. Upon ending this post, I would like thank Taylormade and THP, our host. The End :act-up:
go ahead S_H drop some flow 2nd best
I need this putter because my game is already haunted by the spirit of 'what-might've-been'. This will banish those ghoulish thoughts once and for all, to be replaced by the pure spirit of 'win'.
new guys got skills
-I'm as equally scared of missing putts as I am of Ghosts...so perhaps the fears would cancel out
-I'm willing to do anything to make a putt which includes numerous deals with Ghosts already
-My skin is approximately the same shade as the Taylormade putter, so oddly we'd coordinate
-I continue to struggle drawing good circles in my daily life, so the back of this putter could really help me out
-I still have a "Taylormade" lower back tattoo from spring break...wait, this putter can't help justify that so disregard. It's no accident I wear short shirts on the course...LADIES!
-Last but not least...I, like Justin sometimes hit 3 foot putts off the heel, and how this putter kept them inside the hole I don't know but I want one!

Great posts people; I love this forum.
lol another great one
All of you have come up with some pretty good stuff here. Ok TaylorMade here is my spill :eek:(........ JB came up with this silly contest that if Rickie (Smurf) Fowler did not win the Memorial Tournament that I would have to leave all my Cobra clubs home for the Fall THP outing! :at-wits-end: Now all I will have is a set of 5 - pw Nickent irons (No wedges at all in this set) that I won in a recent tournament, a 24 degree hybrid ping and a VooDoo Daddy Putter. Come on now, TaylorMade ,,,,,,,,,don't you think you could bring me back to life (I am dead now -- Ghost like) and put that beautiful little putter in my bag :D .... I will at least have two good TM weapons to play with those guys down in Florida. Hey I will even wear a new Taylor Made Cap for the the occasion. Your friend for life if you bring me back to life from Ghostville !!! At least my name on here sounds like a Ghost - Gray :eek:)

Old Gray
you get my sympathy vote gray... hahaha

well im not a big taylormade fan(except for the penta) and id never part ways with my putter(it was my dads) but after seeing all the posts from members about the ghost... i think im buying into the hype...

give up the ghost! make me a believer... float above the green... thru the ball... haunt my playing partners with the sound of one putts disappearing down deep dark holes... while in my mind i hear vincent prices laugh on mike jacksons thriller... muahahaha

putting may not be the most frightening part of my game... but if i could sling a stick that would scare the crap outta whoever im playing with... maybe their putts wont drop as fast as mine will

Just started playing this tortuous game

Just started playing this tortuous game

I just started hacking at golf balls a couple months ago and I suck so bad. I am using my father's old clubs which are called "Golden Eagle." I'm also using his old putter which looks like something a middle school kid makes in metal shop. Until my swing gets more consistent, I really don't deserve new clubs. However, a new, cool putter would be an awesome start on upgrading my gear. I promise I would show it off every chance I get!

A 12 foot put?
Donno where to begin?
Who ya gonna call?
GHOST PUTTER

A great big break
running to the pin
Who ya gonna call?
GHOST PUTTER

You saw Justin Rose
use it for the win
Now who YOU gonna call?
GHOST PUTTER

I ain’t afraid of no Ghost!

Now that's some funny and good stuff!!!!!!! :laughing:

So many views why arent more actually commenting for the contest??? Doesnt make sense!

So many views why arent more actually commenting for the contest??? Doesnt make sense!

Probably a lot of us keep looking at the thread and driving up the views. I'm pretty sure even if I'm logged in, it counts me every time I leave and go back.

If ghost can go through walls does that mean this putter will help me go through break in the green? I'll take a straight putt everytime!!!

But really this is a really cool looking putter would look great in my bag!

I just want to hop in here and talk about what a great contest this is! Thanks to TaylorMade and to THP for continually raising the bar!!

Thanks for the great contest THP and Taylormade! I would love to win the putter because I've decided to start a putter collection and I think a Ghost would be the perfect start to the collection.

I want to drive one of my buddies crazy with it. He liked my last putter so much that he went out and bought the same exact putter. If I won this one he'd play heck trying to find one like it for a while, haha. Thanks Taylormade and THP for such a fantastic contest!

man, I keep coming to this page and looking at the ghost putter. It leaves me wanting it more and more. i am stoked for tomorrow

Sweet contest.

There are numerous reasons why the Taylormade Ghost putter will help me make more putts. I will expound on the primary reason. Quite simply, anyone gaming the Ghost Putter will, undoubtedly, draw attention to their putting on the greens. His or her buddies will all notice -- and likely comment on -- the amazing looks of the Ghost Putter. It would be a shame if the golfer couldn't putt with a level of skill to match the beauty of the Ghost Putter. If I were to win this putter, I would spend a considerable amount of time on the practice green so that the quality of my putting skills would match the quality of Ghost Putter. Then, when I make a 30-footer and one of my buddies exclaims, "that is a work of art," I would, in good conscience, be able to believe that he was talking about both my Ghost Putter and my 30-foot putt.

Thanks Taylormade!

Then, when I make a 30-footer and one of my buddies exclaims, "that is a work of art," I would, in good conscience, be able to believe that he was talking about both my Ghost Putter and my 30-foot putt.
Haha, I love it. Well said interlooper.

I finally got to try one of these putters the other day! I was shocked!!!! Definately one of the best putters i've ever swung! The pendulem effect was incredibly effortless. The better the stroke, the more go in the hole!

I am running out of time to get my entry in! I need to get on the ball.

I am running out of time to get my entry in! I need to get on the ball.

stop trying to be so damn artistic and creative and smart and clever and gifted with your entries!!!! j/k dude, i love your entries.

The way the white will stand out from the greens I putt on, it will make this putter very easy to square up to my line. Not to mention the 3 stripe alignment aid. I can't see how I would be able to miss a putt within 10 feet with the TaylorMade Ghost putter.

Dave Stockton talking about the Ghost. I know it is an advertisement, but it is cool none the less.

you could convinve people that it is the ball

I have been struggling with my Rife Barbados and I think that a new design would get my struggles out of my head. Thanks THP and Taylormade for the giveaway.

Thanks for the video Seth! I'd love to see how a Srixon Yello looks next to this putter...

stop trying to be so damn artistic and creative and smart and clever and gifted with your entries!!!! j/k dude, i love your entries.

haha, thanks! There is just so much to say about this putter, I don't want to submit a book.

Thanks for the video Seth! I'd love to see how a Srixon Yello looks next to this putter...

Glad to provide. I agree with the yellow balls statement.

Just a reminder to everyone this contest will end tomorrow evening so make sure to get your entries in. This is one amazing putter!

Back