What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered my supertri yesterday.

Thanks for the clarification snicker!!

you're so welcome.

mc00a81.jpg

Finally pulled the trigger and bought a set of Nickent 4dx cb irons/hbrids. These should be a major improvement over my Gigagolf sticks, can't wait to try them out!

Finally pulled the trigger and bought a set of Nickent 4dx cb irons/hbrids. These should be a major improvement over my Gigagolf sticks, can't wait to try them out!

nice pull there buddy! congrats!

nice pull there buddy! congrats!

Thanks man. With all the changes going on in my bag, we'll see if this all positively or negatively affects my scores!

Just purchase Clicgear 3.0 push cart (Orange). I wanted to walk more courses this year.

Just purchase Clicgear 3.0 push cart (Orange). I wanted to walk more courses this year.

You'll enjoy your Clicgear, the BF and I both have the 2.0. His is black and mine is silver :)

Just purchase a set of Taylormade 09 Burner Irons -- traded in my Callaway Fusion WideSoles -- played first round yesterday -- all i can say is WOW! will take a few rounds to dial in the distances on these bad boys!

Those are some good clubs. I gamed them last year.

One more! (Who am I kidding?)

A new 2010 Wilson Fybrid 4h! WITH the D-FY half/half shaft! For 50.00!!!!!

I don't know if I'm more excited about the 2010 Fybrid or getting to try the D-FY shaft!

Bit the bullet and ordered Callaway Diablo Edge combo set (3h,4h, 5-PW Steel).

Will be posting my current set of x-18's FS soon.

scored a dozen Callaway Warbirds at Wally World for only $10 bucks

Nice purchase sacul, I wish you luck with the new sticks

I have the 2.0 in orange and love it. Hope you will enjoy yours also

Just purchase a set of Taylormade 09 Burner Irons -- traded in my Callaway Fusion WideSoles -- played first round yesterday -- all i can say is WOW! will take a few rounds to dial in the distances on these bad boys!

Hit 'em long and straight

just purchased a TM Rossa Fontana putter.

rolling the itsy well enough but i just cant get used to the looks/size of it..

Will be posting my current set of x-18's FS soon.

Nice pick up T$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very sweet, photos when you get a chance please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back