The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order them without salt! It's a good way to know you're getting freshly made!

hmmm, never thought of that! good idea there smalls. you're like a mcd's seasoned veteran.

No salt = Blasphemy (j/k)

I love me some Steak n Shake fries. Smothered in cheese, of course.

now you're talking! when I used to travel to Indy that was always my first stop....fries and a choc shake! welcome to the midwest!

I got pretty tipsy a few months ago and put down a "Baconator" from Wendys. The thing was amazing. The only problem is when you dont eat fast food often, the amount of salt gets overwhelming.

This conversation is really making my granola bar jealous.

I got pretty tipsy a few months ago and put down a "Baconator" from Wendys. The thing was amazing. The only problem is when you dont eat fast food often, the amount of salt gets overwhelming.

Baconator sounds divine. Salt is my favorite. Marge Simpson's special ingredient ;)

now you're talking! when I used to travel to Indy that was always my first stop....fries and a choc shake! welcome to the midwest!

There is nothing better than a Steak n Shake milkshake they are unreal. Also, they have the best hash browns ever. I still dream about them. We used to live 2 minutes from a Steak n Shake and we would go there a lot for milkshakes. Now the closest one is over 45 mins away.

If were talking real fast food, Im taking Chick-Fil-A over anything. I would follow that up with Carls Jr., Taco Bell, Del Taco and Wendys. The problem is the closest Chick Fil A is 45 minutes away from here.

If were talking real fast food, Im taking Chick-Fil-A over anything. I would follow that up with Carls Jr., Taco Bell, Del Taco and Wendys. The problem is the closest Chick Fil A is 45 minutes away from here.

Thank you! Chick Fil A is flat out the best Fast Food out there.

Love the CFA. Just got a new one about 2 years ago. Best part is that it is withing two blocks of two golf shops.

The Chick Fil A sauce is like a taste of heaven, crammed into a little packet. The honey bbq sauce is pretty amazing too.

love the waffle fries, and simple chicken sandwich with pickle! best lemonade on the planet too!

love the waffle fries, and simple chicken sandwich with pickle! best lemonade on the planet too!

That sounds pretty awesome right now. The pickle makes the sandwich.

The Chick Fil A sauce is like a taste of heaven, crammed into a little packet. The honey bbq sauce is pretty amazing too.

Haven't had a Chick Fil A yet...the closest one is in Corona!

Haven't had a Chick Fil A yet...the closest one is in Corona!

I think Rancho Cucamunga is closer to you. There is also some in Torrance and Long Beach and Valencia next month. I go to the one in Oxnard.

mmmmm Chick Fil A has some of the best fries and THE best chicken sandwich out there! I get the deluxe where they add the lettuce and tomato. they dont have a store front near me but they are in the mall food court

my in-laws in lubbock treated me to chick fil a.
i wasn't impressed.
i noticed they have them here in k.c.
that's ok but i still prefer wendys chicken sandwich if i'm in the mood for a sandwich
if i'm in the mood for chicken i prefer popeye's

Wendys homestyle chicken sandwiches are very good

my in-laws in lubbock treated me to chick fil a.
i wasn't impressed.
i noticed they have them here in k.c.
that's ok but i still prefer wendys chicken sandwich if i'm in the mood for a sandwich
if i'm in the mood for chicken i prefer popeye's

Have you tried McDonald's $1 chicken sandwich? The BF loves those...

exactly! have always done this then just put on your own salt!

Order them without salt! It's a good way to know you're getting freshly made!

That CFA site is a good one - my nephew works there. He has a pretty easy job there, but I wouldn't do what he does...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back