dtak84

Reaction score
Handicap
IPhone 4!!!!

Thoughts? The screen, camera, gyroscope, processor... So much awesomeness!

I think it's another amazing piece of technology, but I wish it was available on Verizon, I'm now caught in a catch 22 with wanting the latest and greatest but dealing with an inferior cell network in my area.

Who am I kidding, I'll end up with one anyways and deal with the crappy reception for a year or two more!!!

as long as it stays with at&t, I couldn't care less about it.

Had gen 1, and it sucked only slightly worse than the coverage after a month of use.

I am going to buy one. This is why I didn't get a 3GS and now it is paying off.

Maybe in 2011, Verizon will get the rights to the iPhone. That's when I was planning on getting mine. I am happy with Verizon's network.

as long as it stays with at&t, I couldn't care less about it.

Had gen 1, and it sucked only slightly worse than the coverage after a month of use.

I had gen 1 and 2. Feel the same way you did. Neat device, but if it had a different logo on it, nobody would be talking.

I had gen 1 and 2. Feel the same way you did. Neat device, but if it had a different logo on it, nobody would be talking.

This is a true statement unfortunately. I love my iPhone however.

This is a true statement unfortunately. I love my iPhone however.

I liked mine quite a bit too. The problem I found was that there are many phones out there that do all the same things, are on multi networks, sync better, handle email far better, and have a keyboard.

And I am a Mac user and feel that way. Its like a cult with some.

I am there too. Love my macbook, didn't love my iPhone. For me, I can't stand lag time on a phone, although I have yet to find a smartphone that doesn't have "blackberry" in its' name that doesn't lag a bit.. I currently have the Droid Eris and hate the hell out of it.

Definitely buying a phone with a keyboard after this expires.

I liked mine quite a bit too. The problem I found was that there are many phones out there that do all the same things, are on multi networks, sync better, handle email far better, and have a keyboard.

And I am a Mac user and feel that way. Its like a cult with some.

I agree about the whole cult thing. I am not a huge fan of apple, but I like their phones so much better than phones with any sort of Windows OS on it.

I've got the 3G and will probably get the 4 when my contract expires. I love my iPhone. It is by far the best phone I've ever had. I haven't had that many mind you, but the iPhone is the best IMO. I'm really looking forward to the new release. Now I only need Rogers to stop making me get a 3 year contract and I'll be set!

I have to agree, I'm a huge Apple fan, imacs at work, macbooks at home, and currently use the iphone 3g, but wish it was verizon and not AT&T. I hoping we'll hear some rumors about Verizon soon, with the AT&T early upgrade policy I'm thinking we'll see it on another network quite soon. keeping my fingers crossed.

got a Samsung Moment Android phone about two months ago on the Sprint network and so far I love it!

I'm an Apple Junkie.

I have a MacBook Pro and a Iphone 3GS. It will be a while till I need a new phone though..

Back