Taylormade Ghost Putter Contest

I'd love to have one of these putters. Always like Tm stuff.

without the TaylorMade Ghost, of my reads I will be unable to diagnoise, but with I will be able to boast, and on the greens I shall be engrossed from coast to coast, shall I be the toast, and sink of the putts the most, with the beautiful but scary TaylorMade Ghost. Upon ending this post, I would like thank Taylormade and THP, our host. The End :act-up:

without the TaylorMade Ghost, of my reads I will be unable to diagnoise, but with I will be able to boast, and on the greens I shall be engrossed from coast to coast, shall I be the toast, and sink of the putts the most, with the beautiful but scary TaylorMade Ghost. Upon ending this post, I would like thank Taylormade and THP, our host. The End :act-up:

sunday, have you been working on that this entire time? lol, great stuff buddy! i loved it.

hehehhe thanks TC! took me about 10 min I have just been debating whether it was too corny too post! which it probably is but I was just having some fun with another cool contest! :D

hehehhe thanks TC! took me about 10 min I have just been debating whether it was too corny too post! which it probably is but I was just having some fun with another cool contest! :D

no such thing as corny when you're being creative man! i liked it.

And you get the last laugh if you win!

Great stuff SH! I loved it.

I would like this putter for two reasons.

1. It would match my new (sweet!) white belt

2. I am averaging more than 2 putts per GIR. Now that I am hitting more and more GIRs that putt total is really hurting my game.

I need a ghost putter and I know it will make me more putts because:

I can pick up the ball with the feature in the back of the putter and throw it in the hole.

and I think someone TC? mentioned it a few pages back but its great to see all the new names getting involved on the site and in the contests! the THP empire is growing daily!

I need a Ghost Putter because I'm sick and tired of running around in that stupid Mystery Machine with those idiots, chasing ghosts all over the globe. I mean, HELLO PEOPLE--it's never real! It's always old Mr Knickerbocker, the caretaker, who would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for us meddling kids.

If I had a Ghost Putter, I could hang up my ghost chasing days for good. But first, I would untie Freddy's ascot and burn it in front of him. Just to see him weep like a little girl...:)

I need to go try the AGSI insert as the Rife Roll grooves haven't been treating me well lately.

Another awesome contest, thanks THP and TM...I would love to give one of these putters a roll. Anything that helps your alignment is a plus for me.

I need this putter because my game is already haunted by the spirit of 'what-might've-been'. This will banish those ghoulish thoughts once and for all, to be replaced by the pure spirit of 'win'.

Last edited:
Double post

I need this putter because I'm the worst putter on the planet. I have a blade type and I think I would benefit from a mallet like this one.

Well, simply put this putter is amazing not to mention the scope it has. I mean who would not want to roll on the ground like Camillo Villegas and use the scope on the end of this putter to line up their putts. Plus its an excuse if you have a bad round of putting just blame it on the ghost for not showing up.

There was a young golfer from Crewe
Who made a most remarkable two
With his white TaylorMade Ghost
He was able to boast
His putting would never be blue!

Last edited:
sure do wish i had the ghost today! i'm going to need to putt a nice roll on the ball in my tourny today.

i wouldn't want to have to choose a winner here, there's been some fantastic entries. i'm lovin' all the new faces.

Wonderful contest! Thanks to Taylor Made and THP!
Entry
The Ghost would help me make more putts, because of the combination of the alignment aid, the insert, and the ghost ball makes an innovative downright scary putter that just seems to scream at the ball "GO IN OR ELSE".

Id love to be gaming the Ghost today too! Im sure it would help on slick greens and slow greens alike! Its all about the confidence in the roll!

I shouldn't even say this since it could decrease my odds of winning this sweet flat stick but where is all the banter/traffic/posting on this thread? Over 3,700 views but only 120ish posts? Ludicrous! Just a hunch but if Taylormade (and other companies for that matter) see that there is a tremendous following or interest in a product of theirs, they may be more willing in the future to donate additional prizes for all of the contests that THP is known for.

I think using the Taylormade Ghost would help me make more putts because of the contrast of the white would allow me to see my aiming points a lot better. I always find myself having to step back and find where I'm aiming, over and over, and the larger alignment lines would allow me better sight on the greens.

I love the color white. Sounds boring at first, but then you see a putter like this and can see why. It just looks clean and inspires confidence.The contrast against the green and alignment aids would definitely help me drop some putts.

Back