The Memorial [spoilers]

I think tomorrow's round will be a great one with Fowler saving old Gray's King Cobra bag being loaded and shipped to West Palm Beach Florida! Not to mention his smuf blue outfit being displayed by the big man on the first tee at PGA National :eek:)!!!!!!!

I think tomorrow's round will be a great one with Fowler saving old Gray's King Cobra bag being loaded and shipped to West Palm Beach Florida! Not to mention his smuf blue outfit being displayed by the big man on the first tee at PGA National :eek:)!!!!!!!

All I can say is for your sake, you better hope so.

I am immediately interested in this outcome... !

One question though- seems like JB should have to play a full bag of cobra's and not just a select few, or allow olde gray to keep the non-irons or something. But thats not for me to decided.

The deal has been made- let the clubs fall where they may!

i still want to know what gray's gonna do for sticks at the outing?

Darn it JB, I have a hard time keeping Gray out of the golf stores as it is. If he loses this bet tomorrow, he'll have an excuse to buy ALL new non-Cobra clubs. :banghead:

Darn it JB, I have a hard time keeping Gray out of the golf stores as it is. If he loses this bet tomorrow, he'll have an excuse to buy ALL new non-Cobra clubs. :banghead:

+10000

ol' gray might just be a little more clever than i thought. i know that deep down he wants to put some callaways in his bag anyway.

I gave him a guy with a 3 shot lead with 1 day to go. If I were you I would be more nervous about him putting on those Puma clothes.

He should not write a check his butt cannot cash...AHAHAHA.

Don't worry TC - he'll have a new matching Callaway bag too; however, I will not let him go out looking like a SMURF. :clown:

My boy Rickie Fowler will kick some booty tomorrow and I will have my nice pretty black and yellow snake bag and JB will too :golf2:... Of course you will have to wear the smurf colors too JB :eek:)

Ummmm NO to the bag and the outfit. I take pride in my golf apparel and would not dare dress like that. You may get kicked out of the cult, I mean club, rooting for a Titleist guy. hehe

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing! and great tourny and love the bet! would love to see the kid hold on and win it but still dont want/need to see ole gray dressed like a smurf!

One question though- seems like JB should have to play a full bag of cobra's and not just a select few, or allow olde gray to keep the non-irons or something.

!

i can't wait for this to get underway, mostly b/c of the bet between JB and Gray. even with a 3 shot lead i don't see fowler getting it done. gray better be praying that he does though!

i can't wait for this to get underway, mostly b/c of the bet between JB and Gray. even with a 3 shot lead i don't see fowler getting it done. gray better be praying that he does though!

Im looking forward to it today as well. I agree with you TC, but 3 strokes is a lot.

Im looking forward to it today as well. I agree with you TC, but 3 strokes is a lot.

while i agree, i also think that it's not considering who has them. he's still young, and unproven. if it were a seasoned, past winner on tour, yeah, it would be a lot, but with him, i think it could be squandered quickly. hopefully, he'll come out and not try to "protect", if he does that, he's doomed. time will tell. it's really a win, win situation for you: if you lose, stick the new baffler rail hybrid and fwy woods in the bag for the outing, they're both great clubs.

Even I will be watching this one which is rare for me. I'll be rooting the smurf on for good reason!

Even I will be watching this one which is rare for me. I'll be rooting the smurf on for good reason!

i don't know kellybo, would you rather ol' gray have some new sticks or would you rather be associated with him in that ridiculous, blue outfit?

I'm not too worried about the outfit because he probably won't be paired with me at the outting. I'll just pretend like I don't know him. :thumb:

I'm not too worried about the outfit because he probably won't be paired with me at the outting. I'll just pretend like I don't know him. :thumb:

nice strategy kellybo, i'll do the same thing!

Puma is flying me down today to be on Fowler's bag. They figure two smurf's or better than one so we will be ready rock & roll :eek:). Leave it up to KellyBo to change my freaking avatar to a smurf!
Little Hefer is going to get a serious butt whupping on the golf course today :deadhorse:

Anyway I just got up to read all this smack talking Calloway, JB, KellyBo and the rest of you clowns have been posting. I can hardly wait until tournament time to kick off the afernoon. Oh by the way what color Cobra hat do you wear JB?:D

I got to fine me one of those great big Puma hats that look like a cut down sombrero to match my tee appearance at PGA National :eek:).........

Up by 3 strokes I like your chances. But to me it is worth it. To have any chance of a Cobra free Gray at the outing, it is worth the risk of having to play a few of their clubs. You others coming to the outing should be thanking me. Now all we need is someone to get the driver out of his hand that he hits 260-270 down the middle everytime. (he said it not me....hehe)

No sweat all you Cobra Fans... Cobra is building me a 18.5 degree driver with a 650cc head to make sure I miss all those lakes and sandtraps down there. The driver head size will match my Puma cap size so heck I will be styling :golf2:

Back