THP Radio - Fall Outing Contest Announcement

i just finished listening to the show and i must say that i am even more excited about the trip, and i wasn't sure that would be possible. i like the idea of doing a raffle, and it's an excellent way to drum up some $$$$$ to help offset costs. i will be more than happy to donate myself as a prize! i'm can cook, clean, do yardwork, and would make a great golfing buddy.....haha.

seriously, this is going to be great guys, thanks for all of your hard work in putting this together, and i also hope that this might bring those off the fence about whether or not they'll be making the trip.

TC we want people to want to win these prices...HAHA

We will be putting a thread together soon that will be updated with all of the raffle prizes as we determine what prizes will be involved. But we named the 1st two in the radio show and we think those should make people happy. This contest will be something special for those that make the trek as you can probably tell by the 1st two prizes mentioned.

Just listened to the show, great as always! The best quote of the show was from JB...'there's no shame in laying up on Par 4's here.' Oh.my.God.

Just listened to the show, great as always! The best quote of the show was from JB...'there's no shame in laying up on Par 4's here.' Oh.my.God.

My thoughts exactly. Note to self: get some distance into my game, stat!

I meant it too. Work on the wedge game and there will be no problems. hehe.

This raffle that we will be having down there is shaping up to be something special.

So do we buy tickets ahead of time? Or just wait until we are there?

Tix will be on sale ahead of time once we have a prize list finalized.

Tix will be on sale ahead of time once we have a prize list finalized.

Awesome...the BF and I have double the chances of winning :) He'll get tickets and I'll get tickets :D

I meant it too. Work on the wedge game and there will be no problems. hehe.

This raffle that we will be having down there is shaping up to be something special.

A niblick will be purchased specifically for this outing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great show JB & GG ! Like Golf Chick and her BF, KellyBo and I will have two chances to win since we will both be in on the raffles :eek:).......

Great show JB & GG ! Like Golf Chick and her BF, KellyBo and I will have two chances to win since we will both be in on the raffles :eek:).......

Ill just buy enough tickets for two haha.

We will be putting a thread together soon that will be updated with all of the raffle prizes as we determine what prizes will be involved. But we named the 1st two in the radio show and we think those should make people happy. This contest will be something special for those that make the trek as you can probably tell by the 1st two prizes mentioned.

Can't wait for the thread. Has it ben determined what contests will be taking place at the outing yet. I know I saw something about it when the outing was first announced but I do not recall seeing anything recently.

Can't wait for the thread. Has it ben determined what contests will be taking place at the outing yet. I know I saw something about it when the outing was first announced but I do not recall seeing anything recently.

The raffle will be the biggest contest, since we will have the largest and biggest prizes in it. It is also the only one that has been announced. We will also have some other contests for cool prizes during the weekend.

The thread will be started soon as we just got some confirmations on a few other prizes. Stay tuned everybody, this is going to be an INCREDIBLE RAFFLE.

We will have a few of the prizes photo'd and ready tomorrow to announce tomorrow.

awesome!!!! can't wait to see what THP came up with

We will have a few of the prizes photo'd and ready tomorrow to announce tomorrow.

can't wait to see what else you have planned for us. Only 2 more Majors till the outing!!!

Back