Memorial Skins Game

Hacker Charlie

Reaction score
Handicap
D&D
I seriously laughed my ass off at Phil's between the legs eagle putt, but the best part was then one of the commentators said "We might see Vijay go to that this week". :laughing:

I seriously laughed my ass off at Phil's between the legs eagle putt, but the best part was then one of the commentators said "We might see Vijay go to that this week". :laughing:

That's a classic line, but very true!!!

is this event being replayed this evening? i love watching stuff like this. i know that the instructional stuff starts at 6:30

I love this tournament. The skins game with some of the top players was a great idea.

phil was killing the skins... hope he does as well in the tourny
that putt was classic... so was the hole out from the bunker

You gotta love Phil.. Serious and focused when he needs to be...

is this event being replayed this evening? i love watching stuff like this. i know that the instructional stuff starts at 6:30

Not sure if you found out the answer...

but yup, 7:00-9:30 cst it'll be on!

Not sure if you found out the answer...

but yup, 7:00-9:30 cst it'll be on!

thanks dtak, i hadn't received an answer until now!

LOL TC you know how TGC is they'll be replaying that skins game for years to come, in between all the infomercials.

i know, wth was i thinking. how many times do you want to punch the guy in the face that developed that hammer golf club?

i know, wth was i thinking. how many times do you want to punch the guy in the face that developed that hammer golf club?

As much as I complain about the programming on there I'm really glad that we have a channel that focuses (most of the time) on golf.

As much as I complain about the programming on there I'm really glad that we have a channel that focuses (most of the time) on golf.

i can't argue with that MO!!!

Kenny Perry has a huge head and with a head that size a visor is a bad choice. It pushes his hair up all funny.

Kenny Perry has a huge head and with a head that size a visor is a bad choice. It pushes his hair up all funny.

LOL! he is losing weight tho... you could say the same for rory... but he's not wearing a visor

caught the replay good stuff

At the risk of offending and making some mad, did anyone catch the interview w/ Zach and Tiger early in the broadcast when they were on the practice putting green?

Zach: Well, he (Tiger) gives me crap about my putter.

Interviewer: Well look at that thing (points to Zach's putter).

Zach: Well it might not be the prettiest but it works for me.

All the while Tiger is laughing, as is the interviewer.

Thought that was an interesting exchange.................

At the risk of offending and making some mad, did anyone catch the interview w/ Zach and Tiger early in the broadcast when they were on the practice putting green?

Zach: Well, he (Tiger) gives me crap about my putter.

Interviewer: Well look at that thing (points to Zach's putter).

Zach: Well it might not be the prettiest but it works for me.

All the while Tiger is laughing, as is the interviewer.

Thought that was an interesting exchange.................

And what was or is Zach putting with?

And what was or is Zach putting with?

You're a well established member of this site and you don't know that Zach uses a SeeMore putter?

:bulgy-eyes:

(I mean that in a kidding, joking kind of way)

You're a well established member of this site and you don't know that Zach uses a SeeMore putter?

:bulgy-eyes:

(I mean that in a kidding, joking kind of way)

Thats right. Haha totally forgot he used a SeeMore.

I frikin missed this, I was sooo mad watching ESPN this morning and seeing some replays. I dont see another replay on the golf channel. Oh well. If anyone hears of a replay let me know.

I frikin missed this, I was sooo mad watching ESPN this morning and seeing some replays. I dont see another replay on the golf channel. Oh well. If anyone hears of a replay let me know.

nope... the actual tourney is today tho

This was a lot of fun to watch! I found two things interesting beyond the obvious of watching the greats play golf.

1. The pace of play was fantastic. I understand why they grind over every putt on tour (with all that money on the line), but I wish they played their tour rounds at the pace they played yesterday. Someone would hit and 10 seconds later the next guy is hitting his shot - fun to watch.

2. A lot of iron approach shots with finishes low (well below the shoulder) and wide. Not sure if it was the camera angle or everybody was trying to shape the same kind of shot or what. Thoughts?

p.s. oh and how the heck do Furyk or Perry ever make contact with the golf ball with those ugly swings??? :bulgy-eyes:

i think they really played fast cuz all of them were in the tournament today and considered yesterday a sort of practice round for charity/publicity deal... im sure they wouldnt wanna spend 6hrs on the course when they are about to play a tourney

Back