Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondered picking up a 5W, but took my bag to a launch monitor and figured out I don't need one. My driver, 3W, and 3i gap decently well, plus I'm waiting on Apex UT 2i, 3i, and 4i. I might even take the 3W out of my bag if the 2i goes the same distance off the deck.

I also discovered that "Loft Up" doesn't do me any good. Hit my SLDR S 10* compared to the 12*, 14*, and 16*. The 10* went barely farther, but the differences were negligible.

Do it...it can be her Valentines day gift to you since you got her LIITA

I keep saying I'm gonna do it and for the price with our discount it's silly not to. But I keep talking myself out of it

I keep saying I'm gonna do it and for the price with our discount it's silly not to. But I keep talking myself out of it

It can fit like 30 clubs too. Pretty impressive how many clubs 441 can get into one

I am doing the same thing in regards to an I25. Had one previously and still miss it!

I wonder how it compares to the G30 LS Tec however I will not pay that price. The i25 has beat out every other driver out there by a good margin for me.

I see colors of the Nexus bag on the Wilson UK site that are not on the US site. Might be worth waiting a little longer for US to get them here. Mine is red. It is light and I have had zero problems with it.

Fly-Z fairway woods. Not sure if I want to replace my 5-wood with a 18* Fly-Z fairway or go 18.5* Fly-Z hybrid.

Academy has a couple of W/S 8883 BLK putters for $39.99. Never gamed a goose neck putter, but rolled it real well in store. I passed on it yesterday, but the siren song of a shiny new putter is calling out to me.

Academy has a couple of W/S 8883 BLK putters for $39.99. Never gamed a goose neck putter, but rolled it real well in store. I passed on it yesterday, but the siren song of a shiny new putter is calling out to me.

Can't beat 40 bucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G25 Driver 10.5 Been wanting to get one for awhile. Maybe time to trad in the cleveland 588 custom and Srixon 545.

New Closeout Wedge, need something to compliment my 56 degree, but what to get....hmm.....:thinking:

I don't know if this necessarily counts, but really considering pulling the trigger on The Albatross Club membership.

I don't know if this necessarily counts, but really considering pulling the trigger on The Albatross Club membership.

That one should be a no brainer! It pays for itself and supports an amazing community and organization.

That one should be a no brainer! It pays for itself and supports an amazing community and organization.
Waiting for the right time, kinda crazy that my college organization dues that I just got out of could've paid for TAC membership for about 20 years

Would be the best $$ you've spent. Totally worth it and portion goes to a fantastic cause. No Brainer!!

Would be the best $$ you've spent. Totally worth it and portion goes to a fantastic cause. No Brainer!!

While we're all here, you have $50, what do you buy? a new wedge or a new watch, or a dozen of those coveted, succulent(around the greens) ProV1's?

While we're all here, you have $50, what do you buy? a new wedge or a new watch, or a dozen of those coveted, succulent(around the greens) ProV1's?

I guess you have to ask yourself what would be your greatest need right now, golf wise? Personally, I would go for a new wedge.

I guess you have to ask yourself what would be your greatest need right now, golf wise? Personally, I would go for a new wedge.

I guess I would rank it as follows:
1. Wedge
2. Golf Balls
3. Watch
I'm a huge watch freak and I just got a new one, so it looks like I'll stick with golf stuff

I have some old irons I cant sell on ebay, I think I'm gonna trade them in for a gap wedge

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Best golf money I've spent all year.

Save yourself $20 and buy some Monsta Golf balls.

I have some old irons I cant sell on ebay, I think I'm gonna trade them in for a gap wedge

Too old? I've seen plenty of iron sets sell when you think you wouldn't even be able to trade them for $10 credit.

Too old? I've seen plenty of iron sets sell when you think you wouldn't even be able to trade them for $10 credit.

callaway x hots, the only offers I get on ebay are lower than the trade in value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back