Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I can guarantee you that no one from Team Georgia will be below a 10hdcp. Just give us some time.

#TeamPops

Heading for the StruggleBus

Just trying to draw out some Florida people to get involved with this thread. It's been fairly weak.

I agree. I am not sure where to start. Obviously Florida would beat any other state in a golf related competition.

Obviously, our games all travel well. They says you should be nice to elders, but IF Florida were to take on the geriatric state above us, I'd have to kick some old dusty Arse.
I agree. I am not sure where to start. Obviously Florida would beat any other state in a golf related competition.

Obviously, our games all travel well. They says you should be nice to elders, but IF Florida were to take on the geriatric state above us, I'd have to kick some old dusty Arse.

God, they might 9 wood us to death.

Hey, I love my 9 wood! but I am trying to man up and use a Heavenwood instead.

Yeah, but you can hood it and play stinger. The GA boys are using them from 140 to 155, their sweet spot.
Hey, I love my 9 wood! but I am trying to man up and use a Heavenwood instead.

I can guarantee you that no one from Team Georgia will be below a 10hdcp. Just give us some time.

#TeamPops
Isn't this meant for 2015?

And so begins the Florida - Georgia bantering. Love my Georgia THP brothers.

I heard 11 woods are all the rage in Middle GA

1st Regional Team with a club sponsorship deal
original-1.jpg

130 pages of a whole lot of nothing is pretty amazing now that I think about it. Pretty funny and cool at the same time.

That was until you posted. And then this thread became "that much" cooler. Always better when Big Time is involved.

People aren't taking this banter seriously, right?

I don't want to have to :alien: every post.

Are you trying to say that Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?!

We're just playing golf, right?

I understood that we were just playing golf.

:alien:

We might need you to look at the fine print. I thought it was just golf as well, but all this talk of butt hurt has me nervous. I just want to be prepared for whatever happens in the end. See what I did there?

Can I be an honorary Illinois member? I visit often enough and contribute enough to the toll roads to consider it home....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sir are formally inducted. Your new name will be Abe Froman.

What about us down staters??? I'm here to represent and I imagine Zenger and Parshooter are to.

Albeit southern Illinois, you're technically still in Illinois. :alien:

I can't wait for more details to come out on this! Nothing I enjoy more than watching other THPers play awesome golf while I just knock the ball around.

What the heck does that even mean and what is albeit??
Albeit southern Illinois, you're technically still in Illinois. :alien:

I can't wait for more details to come out on this! Nothing I enjoy more than watching other THPers play awesome golf while I just knock the ball around.

So latest summary:

130+ pages of banter with little to no details yet

Tenure gets you nothing nor does being a newbie - Be Active

Arizona/Nevada starting to freak out about finding 8 living THP'ers there

All 8 FL players will be below a 10 handicap

All 8 GA players will be below a 7 handicap

Three Boys Dad is chilling in his denim

About cover it?

This right here is so interesting and one of the reasons I cant wait for not being responsible for selection. True story, I had someone send me a PM and discuss things about this (tenure, activity, etc). It was a nice PM and not one that needed to go public, but my reaction from it is what I am going to share.

I asked them point blank, "Its your job to give me 3 guys to complete a foursome in the grand event of your choosing, but I need an answer now". The response was "oh jeez, all my friends are going to hate me". #WelcomeToMyWorld

Now of course I was not giving away a foursome to an event, just merely showing that selection is a nightmare. We had an event once where we had 2 LPGA players select while on live streaming video while sitting in our home and viewing the entries live. We were still accused of fixing it (how I still dont know).

You must need glasses, where did it say 8 fla player would be under 10 hdcp? And why is it you TexAss boys always seem to leave yourselves out in these great summaries.
So latest summary:

130+ pages of banter with little to no details yet

Arizona/Nevada starting to freak out about finding 8 living THP'ers there

All 8 FL players will be below a 10 handicap

All 8 GA players will be below a 7 handicap

Three Boys Dad is chilling in his denim

About cover it?

Last time I checked, there was no dust up my old arse, except maybe the smoke you're trying to blow up there. :alien:

And WTF is a nine wood?

I'll be a captain, Id be in it for swag anyhow and have no friends because I dont share the swag

lol, I love this guy.

Ken you are the man. And know their is no dust up there.
Last time I checked, there was no dust up my old arse, except maybe the smoke you're trying to blow up there. :alien:

And WTF is a nine wood?

I'll be a capitain, keep the swag and lets play golf
I'll be a captain, Id be in it for swag anyhow and have no friends because I dont share the swag

This right here is so interesting and one of the reasons I cant wait for not being responsible for selection. True story, I had someone send me a PM and discuss things about this (tenure, activity, etc). It was a nice PM and not one that needed to go public, but my reaction from it is what I am going to share.

I asked them point blank, "Its your job to give me 3 guys to complete a foursome in the grand event of your choosing, but I need an answer now". The response was "oh jeez, all my friends are going to hate me". #WelcomeToMyWorld

Now of course I was not giving away a foursome to an event, just merely showing that selection is a nightmare. We had an event once where we had 2 LPGA players select while on live streaming video while sitting in our home and viewing the entries live. We were still accused of fixing it (how I still dont know).

JB, you are NEVER going to be able to make EVERYONE happy here. It just can't be done. It's IMPOSSIBLE. Yes, there are always going to be hurt feelings and some who will leave because they don't get chosen for events or testing or anything. And if they leave for that reason then, in my opinion, they were here for purely selfish reasons anyway and good riddance to them. But for every 1 that leaves, there are several who will join for the comradery and fun and knowledge that you can find here. And that just outweighs the bad.

lol, I love this guy.

Ken you are the man. And know their is no dust up there.

Getting tougher to smack talk you guys from Florida seeing how I'm down here all week looking at houses. I may be competing for a spot on you're team by the time this goes down. Lol

Back