Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1....that very same day actually
Must be nice to have a life and be able to be without internet access for a week! I'd have gone to Best Buy and bought a new router!

silly question but did you do a hard reset on it?

That worked for about 3 days, and then it just wouldnt link up with anything.

Must be nice to have a life and be able to be without internet access for a week! I'd have gone to Best Buy and bought a new router!

Call me cheap! My wife and I have iPhones, so it's not like we're completely in the black, but it's kinda nice not having to worry about checking e-mails or bank accounts, or wondering what my fellow THPers are saying about me in my absense... :D

I want to go out and practise today, but this blister isnt going to get better if I keep aggrivating it, and in gym class I was wearing the wrong shoes and stepped down on the ground so hard I bruised my heel.

You're having a rough week, Dent!

my lower back is killing me. this tends to happen after a couple of days of hardcore foster playing! it's not easy swinging a 36 pound nugget around all day. hello advil and heatpad!

my lower back is killing me. this tends to happen after a couple of days of hardcore foster playing! it's not easy swinging a 36 pound nugget around all day. hello advil and heatpad!

My right forearm and elbow can sympathize with your back :beat-up:

So this is what I have to look forward to in another 15 pounds? Little sacul is only 21 pounds right now, and even that seems like a lot with all the lifting and throwing that he likes.

On a side note, he started throwing his first temper tantrums this weekend. Kinda funny watching him sit there in the middle of the floor and cry definately. Makes me realize how stupid I must look when I do that to my wife...

your son right? Not the beer?

Moving.sucks.

my right contact is killing me

just poke yourself in the left eye bogey and everything should balance out! :bulgy-eyes:

damn bought a 12 pack of Michelob cause it was on sale at Publix and the bottles are pry tops! not the end of the world but cant find a bottle opener in the junk draw so I'm left popping them off with a lighter which I am no damn good at! :beat-up:

damn bought a 12 pack of Michelob cause it was on sale at Publix and the bottles are pry tops! not the end of the world but cant find a bottle opener in the junk draw so I'm left popping them off with a lighter which I am no damn good at! :beat-up:
. Use your divot tool. Lol. Really though if its a tough one it will work in a pinch.

lol good idea my time! worse comes to worse I'll break the top off the bottle to get to the sweet nectar inside! :act-up:

lol good idea my time! worse comes to worse I'll break the top off the bottle to get to the sweet nectar inside! :act-up:

obviously college life must have been a loooooooong time ago... hahaha... dig deep in the memory... you know you have 25 ways to open a bottle... even tried quarters back in the day

why does Corona not taste like anything?

It's a chick-friendly beer T. That's a good thing :)

why does Corona not taste like anything?

b/c it's 9 in the morning, and you shouldn't be drinking a corona. personally, any beer you have to put fruit in is a beer i stay away from.

So this is what I have to look forward to in another 15 pounds? Little sacul is only 21 pounds right now, and even that seems like a lot with all the lifting and throwing that he likes.

On a side note, he started throwing his first temper tantrums this weekend. Kinda funny watching him sit there in the middle of the floor and cry definately. Makes me realize how stupid I must look when I do that to my wife...

the temper tantrums only get worse. just ignore him, when they realize no one's watching or caring, they give it up quick.

may have to go to the doc today and get some muscle relaxers, i'm bound up bad in my lower back.....ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back