It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Yup, one person fills out the form for both of you and pays the deposit and the other person can either reimburse them right away or pay for the other night or however you want to work it out. And no need to apologize if you have questions ask.

thanks GG. i know you're the point person and i know there's been a ton of questions. just one more:

anyone need a classy, sophisticated, well groomed roommate for the outing? i'll only be staying for friday and saturday night, unless of course i can be persuaded to stay sunday night.

edit: thanks for the heads up thainer!

Last edited:
thanks GG. i know you're the point person and i know there's been a ton of questions. just one more:

anyone need a classy, sophisticated, well groomed roommate for the outing? i'll only be staying for friday and saturday night, unless of course i can be persuaded to stay saturday night.

you mean sunday night?

Well, its official. I will be spending 5 days in Mexico to attend my brother in law's wedding 2 weeks before this outing, so unfortunately, I cannot justify the additional expense or vacation time used to attend this outing. Hopefully I will meet you all soon. I'm bummed, I really really wanted to make this one.

Well, its official. I will be spending 5 days in Mexico to attend my brother in law's wedding 2 weeks before this outing, so unfortunately, I cannot justify the additional expense or vacation time used to attend this outing. Hopefully I will meet you all soon. I'm bummed, I really really wanted to make this one.

bummer man! you'll have a good time in mexico though. looking forward to meeting you one day though, perhaps next time?

bummer man! you'll have a good time in mexico though. looking forward to meeting you one day though, perhaps next time?

Believe me, I'm going to make it eventually. Things just havent clicked, and sometimes events just stack up too close.

well, i have some official bad news concerning the outing:

Spoiler
nah, looks like me and setho are going to be roomies!!!!!

fantatstic news TC!!!! sounds like the band is getting back together!

Spoiler

Thats great news TC! Im going to celebrate and go play a round of golf right now!

Thats great news TC! Im going to celebrate and go play a round of golf right now!

lucky bast*rd! have fun out there. i know you're breaking 90 today!

Spoiler

Heck yeah! Looks like we know which room the THP Open is going to be held!

GG: We are going to get our confirmation faxed in at the first of next week.

Yay! Just send me a quick email once you send in the form so I can put you both in the 100% confirmed folder.

I have been practicing pitching golf balls in to a garbage can...hope my room is near by

I have been practicing putting wth my cat, but somehow I dont think that will be an event at the hotel.

looks like i need to bring some more foam balls for this trip huh setho?

JB is there going to be a thread on all the demo equipment coming to the outing?

Back