Trying Golf Equipment

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I understand that demo days are the best place and time to try new golf equipment, but does anyone know of a good retailer out there that has some kind of 30/60/90 day demo time frame on any equipment purchases? I've tried a few local shops and they can special order some items in, but require some payment first, I was hoping maybe there was an online retailer I could order from and have a little demo time in case it doesn't work out for me.

TGW has a 30-day playability deal for certain equipment.

I think Golg Galaxy has a 30 day policy as well now

Thanks for the quick response guys, I think I've seen something about TGW and Golfsmith, I didn't know that Golf Galaxy had it. Has anyone used any of those services before? Easy or Hard to use? I may give TGW a shot.

There is a place out here, Roger Dunn that has a 90 return policy. Just return the club within 90 days and receive store credit to pick up another club and do the same.I have never started the "cycle" cuase I think if I did I would go nuts returning and trying new over and over again.

I second Roger Dunn. No hassles and you get a credit worth 100% of your purchase. I actually returned a pre-owned driver after about 70 days and there were no hassles at all. Golfsmith credits back only 90% of your purchase and there are minimum purchase amounts against the original order.

Go to the website of the retailer and read up on their terms and conditions before committing.

Back