Chris Wood Needs a Haircut

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
So i am watching the BMW PGA Championship and i must say that the leaderboard right now is packed with some serious european talent. i am a fan of chris wood but the kid needs to do a little grooming. he looks quite ridiculous really. he's struggling a bit today and he has some serious talent to contend with.

He and Charley Hoffman are long lost bros

So i am watching the BMW PGA Championship and i must say that the leaderboard right now is packed with some serious european talent. i am a fan of chris wood but the kid needs to do a little grooming. he looks quite ridiculous really. he's struggling a bit today and he has some serious talent to contend with.

When it comes to golf- I have a difficult time criticizing anyones appearance because it is often the pot and the kettle both being black.
Who made the rules that loud/bright and sometimes clashing clothing was ok- but shaggy hair or a beard is in need of grooming. Golfers, of all people, should be the most tolerant of differences in style/personal appearance.

When it comes to golf- I have a difficult time criticizing anyones appearance because it is often the pot and the kettle both being black.
Who made the rules that loud/bright and sometimes clashing clothing was ok- but shaggy hair or a beard is in need of grooming. Golfers, of all people, should be the most tolerant of differences in style/personal appearance.

if and when you meet me Rx, you'll know immediately that i'm not the most groomed/stylish individual. i'm actually a fan of chris wood but for some odd reason i just can't stand his hair. it's merely my personal opinion on the matter, and yes, i agree with you, i'm quite tolerant, he just looks funny. if he weighed 150lbs soaking wet, i dare say half of that would be from the neck up (kidding of course)

if and when you meet me Rx, you'll know immediately that i'm not the most groomed/stylish individual. i'm actually a fan of chris wood but for some odd reason i just can't stand his hair. it's merely my personal opinion on the matter, and yes, i agree with you, i'm quite tolerant, he just looks funny. if he weighed 150lbs soaking wet, i dare say half of that would be from the neck up (kidding of course)

I'll go with "when" you meet me (3 months and counting to PGA National baby!!!) you'll know that I am the same tall, bean pole, fuzzy haired guy that chris wood is... Depending on how long my hair is that time I could be anything from bald to full blown afro! My hair right now is on the big side and I think it is a little more fuzzy than Chris was today!

are you going to bring the girls too? :in-love:

I'll go with "when" you meet me (3 months and counting to PGA National baby!!!) you'll know that I am the same tall, bean pole, fuzzy haired guy that chris wood is... Depending on how long my hair is that time I could be anything from bald to full blown afro! My hair right now is on the big side and I think it is a little more fuzzy than Chris was today!

Back