Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you sent it to us? That's not very nice of you.

I sure did Claire. Enjoy! It's nice today but it's supposed to rain Thur and Fri so maybe you'll get some more this weekend or early next week!

A high of 74 today :)

The rain finished just in time for the league this morning. Note to self: stay out of greenside bunkers until this shoulder heals. Hitting wet sand was no fun at all.

Looks like more rain than I hoped. Still, it's not supposed to happen until we make the turn.

Well, we didn't play the first hole in the rain.

MO_Hacker and I are playing at Tomahawk Hills tomorrow morning. 25% chance before 1:00 and 50% in the afternoon. But only expecting less than a tenth of an inch total so we should be good. This course ends both nines with a Par 3 off a cliff. Fun holes. Normally finishing on a par 3 sucks but it's different here.

Looks like more rain than I hoped. Still, it's not supposed to happen until we make the turn.

Well, we didn't play the first hole in the rain.

Smalls, you're going to do great as a weatherman on the news! LMAO Keep up the good work and you might make it on one of the network morning shows.

Smalls, you're going to do great as a weatherman on the news! LMAO Keep up the good work and you might make it on one of the network morning shows.

Maybe I should move to Phoenix and be a weatherman there! "Sunny and hot, between 105 and 110° with no chance of rain." Every single day! LOL (Well, it seems that way!)

It's pouring and thunderbooming here.

Maybe I should move to Phoenix and be a weatherman there! "Sunny and hot, between 105 and 110° with no chance of rain." Every single day! LOL (Well, it seems that way!)

It's pouring and thunderbooming here.

keep it there... we dont need it for another week or so

High of 77 today. Won't be able to get out to the range today, but tomorrow on my day off, I'll be there!!

great weather today... sunny warm 72°
too bad i had too many things going on today

Official Golfing Weather Thread

Rain thru next Friday, let's just hope the weather predictions are incorrect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like it's going to be a hot one today high around 91* and there is not a cloud in the sky. Thank goodness for the ocean breeze.

It looks like it's going to be a hot one today high around 91* and there is not a cloud in the sky. Thank goodness for the ocean breeze.

What's your humiditiy supposed to be today GG? We're supposed to get up near 90 with 60% humidity around 3:00 PM. It's gonna suck and your humidity is usually a lot worse than ours.

Currently its rainy and windy with about a high of 86! Welcome to Hawaii :wink:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Rain. No golf today

90* and HUMID today in middle cheese land.

I have been packing all day and golfing will be my reward if I get done... but moving all day in this heat and then walking all evening in this heat might be the death of me!

it was overcast with a few sprinkles... had to cut my round short because im not going to stand in the middle of a wide open space waving metal things around at the sound of thunder and lightning

Its pouring rain on the North Shore today! Its about 78* with rain showers and its humid!

it was perfect out today... but i did yard work since my vehicle is outta order =/

Its hotter than hot here! High of 93. We are off to see Sex and the City 2 in a nice cool movie theatre. Golfing probably early tomorrow when its still nice and cool out!

yesterday was fine even tho it rained on us a few times...
today was hot and muggy... and it just finished thunderstorming about an hour ago

today was amazing for golf. Not too hot after 4pm, and not too humid. Hit the range this evening, and spent some time on the putting green.

Loved every minute. Some days are just great for golf.

It's been great for golf lately, staying in the 80's for the past month. Now it's starting to get hot. 98 today, 105-110 by next week. Oh well, lots of water and lots of sunscreen...

Its starting to look a lot like summer around here :) High 70s low 80s around here!

one minute it was raining... the next it was sunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back