The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its about time to give my dog a bath... she's getting ripe... thank goodness she has short hair so no need for a groomer

Is that comparable to a blizzard from Dairy Queen?

Comparable, but IMO, MUCH better than a Blizzard.

Oh, and I had another one today. :p

Both of mine got bathed today. Always makes a little nervous when they look at my kneck while Im washing them. I know what theyre thinking! Luckily treats at the end seem to keep them in line.

We washed the little one today in the sink. Tara goes to U-Wash-Puppy.

We do the same thing, the little one gets a bath in the tub and the big one goes to a dog wash place. Love that place, it has a big tub she can stand in and an apron for me to wear LOL

We do the same thing, the little one gets a bath in the tub and the big one goes to a dog wash place. Love that place, it has a big tub she can stand in and an apron for me to wear LOL

And you don't have to bend over to wash her! Does the place have steps they can roll from tub to tub so you don't have to lift her?

And you don't have to bend over to wash her! Does the place have steps they can roll from tub to tub so you don't have to lift her?

Exactly. No breakin the back. This place actually has a ramp on each tub so she just walks right up it. Then its got a bunch of different settings, like a car wash lol. YOu can wax, wash, dry, flea stuff, shine and the one I like is the oatmeal wash. And its got a dryer attached too. She hates the dryer.

Exactly. No breakin the back. This place actually has a ramp on each tub so she just walks right up it. Then its got a bunch of different settings, like a car wash lol. YOu can wax, wash, dry, flea stuff, shine and the one I like is the oatmeal wash. And its got a dryer attached too. She hates the dryer.

Tara hates the dryer too, but she deals with it kind of. We started Charlie getting used to a hair dryer right off the bat. He doesn't seem to mind so far! He whines all during the bath though. I thought retrievers liked water!? LOL

We always wash our little Milo in the utility room sink. I installed a sprayer so it makes it faster and easier to give him a bath. He still hates baths, but he knows he's getting a rawhide when we're done!

We washed the little one today in the sink. Tara goes to U-Wash-Puppy.

Wow! What is thsi U-Wash place you are talking about? I have never heard of it before but it sounds awesome.

Tara hates the dryer too, but she deals with it kind of. We started Charlie getting used to a hair dryer right off the bat. He doesn't seem to mind so far! He whines all during the bath though. I thought retrievers liked water!? LOL

I had a lab that hated the water for the first year of his life but then he started to lay in the baby pool at the dog park and the next thing we knew he was jumping in the pool and playing in the ocean. I suggest getting a baby pool to warm him up to the water.

We always wash our little Milo in the utility room sink. I installed a sprayer so it makes it faster and easier to give him a bath. He still hates baths, but he knows he's getting a rawhide when we're done!

Ellie gets peanut butter which is her favorite thing ever. Little does she know her heart worm medicine is in that peanut butter she gobbles it right up.

Ellie gets peanut butter which is her favorite thing ever. Little does she know her heart worm medicine is in that peanut butter she gobbles it right up.

Milo loves peanut butter! It's hilarious to watch him eat it though. I'll put some on the roof of his mouth and he'll lick, lick, lick for a looong time. Cracks me up.

Milo loves peanut butter! It's hilarious to watch him eat it though. I'll put some on the roof of his mouth and he'll lick, lick, lick for a looong time. Cracks me up.

Ellie does the same thing. And when she sees me putting it on the spoon she starts to lick the air, she LOVES her some peanut butter.

Ellie does the same thing. And when she sees me putting it on the spoon she starts to lick the air, she LOVES her some peanut butter.

i do the same thing around a spoon full of peanut butter!

haha! where will i go next?

lolz...

my dog is getting fat... she needs to chill on the ppl food for a while

lolz...

my dog is getting fat... she needs to chill on the ppl food for a while

LOL - I'm sure she doesn't make it herself or serve herself...SOMEONE needs to chill out giving her people food! They only eat what we give them.

LOL - I'm sure she doesn't make it herself or serve herself...SOMEONE needs to chill out giving her people food! They only eat what we give them.

its that hot blond girl i call honey... she cant help it

I thought our dog was getting kind of fat. Turns out he just needed a haircut. I gave him some fries a little while ago.

Kevin

I just picked up our mower from the shop. I really need to mow but probably won't until Sunday so it can dry out some.

Junior Lancer has been doing a little Thursday/Friday golf clinic for middle schoolers the high school coach is putting on. Today they play nine holes. This part of the clinic was supposed to be for kids who have some golf experience as they are playing a county course. Turns out a ton kids that have never played signed up, so the coach is a little freaked. He's going to have some tee off from 100 yards from the green, some from 150 yards, and J.L. and a couple others will get to play the full course. Mrs. Esox asked the coach yesterday if he needed help and he does, so she and I are heading up there to herd some little shavers around the golf course.

I'm thinking about taking one of the driveway markers J.L. practices with, so I can poke 'em or whack 'em and keep 'em bunched up like a gaggle of geese. Especially the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade boys.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back