Taylormade Burner SuperFast TP Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we received the SuperFast TP in our offices for a very cool test we will be conducting with some local players and our launch monitor. The details of that testing will be out shortly, but I think the readers will enjoy a really cool article. Here are some pictures with both the SuperFast and SuperFast TP to take a look at.

That dark finish is very nice! We will have tons more pictures coming up from the testing we are doing. Stay tuned!

872229105_toPuV-L-1.jpg

872229171_NSBNe-L-1.jpg

872229036_tLqDE-L-1.jpg

872228982_D5XB6-L-3.jpg

going to steal something from Spank...that's hawt! that shape makes me want to swing fast...which may be good or bad

NICE!!! Love the Ninja outfit!! Biggs that has your name all over it!

It would match my CG7 Black Pearls and adidas staff bag nicely!

let the rationalization begin! Do you have some jewelry picked out for Mrs. Biggsy for when you come home with this? lol
It would match my CG7 Black Pearls and adidas staff bag nicely!

let the rationalization begin! Do you have some jewelry picked out for Mrs. Biggsy for when you come home with this? lol
I just keep putting the same headcover on my new drivers...she never knows the difference. :D

I hit one at a demo day a month or so ago, it's a cannon. Huge towering, low spin, bombs. Very forgiving, but the long shaft made me lose a few right. Shaft is MUCH better then the retail SF. I didn't notice it being open, I'd say it was square.

Re: Taylormade Burner SuperFast TP Driver

Lol that's awesome.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

I'm really interested in this club as a possible replacement for my 2007 Burner TP. I'm not sure I need all of the adjustability of the R9 series drivers, I just need something that I can hit long and straight, and this may be the ticket. I tend to draw the ball, so I can't stand to look down at closed faces. Also, the length on the Burner Superfast TP will be 46 inches, still a bit long but better than the 46.5 inches of the regular Burner Superfast. Plus, I just heard on another forum that this driver will be priced at 299 when it actually hits stores, not 349 as it had been listed prior to today, which is a really good price as compared to the R9 series.

I'm really interested in this club as a possible replacement for my 2007 Burner TP. I'm not sure I need all of the adjustability of the R9 series drivers, I just need something that I can hit long and straight, and this may be the ticket. I tend to draw the ball, so I can't stand to look down at closed faces. Also, the length on the Burner Superfast TP will be 46 inches, still a bit long but better than the 46.5 inches of the regular Burner Superfast. Plus, I just heard on another forum that this driver will be priced at 299 when it actually hits stores, not 349 as it had been listed prior to today, which is a really good price as compared to the R9 series.

According to the press release we just got 5 minutes ago, it will be priced at $349, but obviously that could change.

I really like the looks of this driver. I wish it had the adjustable technology like the R9 does.

JB is there any difference in face / head size or is it just the color and better shaft?

Different shaft, not as offset, half an inch shorter it appears.

According to the press release we just got 5 minutes ago, it will be priced at $349, but obviously that could change.

Just to let you guys know, the price has dropped to $299.99 right now on Golfsmith. Even better, for a small window of time, if you enter the code EPSO20SAV, you get $50 off. Yes folks, you can buy the Superfast TP for $250!

I'm really liking the looks of this driver, something about a black driver that is just awesome! I'm seriously thinking about getting one of these to complete my trilogy of Taylormade drivers. I know, I have a problem.

Just to let you guys know, the price has dropped to $299.99 right now on Golfsmith. Even better, for a small window of time, if you enter the code EPSO20SAV, you get $50 off. Yes folks, you can buy the Superfast TP for $250!

Just wanted to check the validity for all who were truly interested and the code wouldn't work for me.

They have this at $299 on gppgolf.com also. That is awesome! It surprises me that they decided to drop the price $50 right before launch, but this makes this club an even better deal at this price.

Just wanted to check the validity for all who were truly interested and the code wouldn't work for me.

Golfsmith might've realized the error already - I'm pretty sure it was a glitch since the Superfast was excluded but they forgot to exclude the TP as well.

Golfsmith might've realized the error already - I'm pretty sure it was a glitch since the Superfast was excluded but they forgot to exclude the TP as well.

Pretty sweet for anyone that ordered it before then though.

To give you an example of the prices over here..

its 360€ for the R9 supertri, and 190€ for the Superfast. Both have been selling here for well over 2 months, not sure exactly when they hit the shelves.

near half price really.

To give you an example of the prices over here..

its 360€ for the R9 supertri, and 190€ for the Superfast. Both have been selling here for well over 2 months, not sure exactly when they hit the shelves.

near half price really.

That is really no different than over here. The SuperTri is the $400 driver and the Burner SuperFast is a lot cheaper. This is the TP verison.

Nice looking driver, but I still think the SuperTri is the fairest of them all!

Re: Taylormade Burner SuperFast TP Driver

I agree the supertri is the best looking driver out right now.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Back