THP Outing Suggestions

Just did some checking on Expedia... looks like it will be much cheaper for me to book about a month/1.5 months in advance....
All flights from Halifax, NS (number of stops)
Tampa Bay
October 15/18 - $572 (1) (June Rate 18/21 - $366 (1) $355 (2))
October 22/25 - $572 (1)

Orlando
October 15/18 - $584 (1) (June Rate 18/21 - $344)
October 22/25 - $584 (1)

Sarasota
October 15/18 - $670 (2) (June Rate 18/21 - $607 (2) )
October 22/25 - $752 (2)

Ft Myers
October 15/18 - $610 (1) (June Rate 18/21 - $342)
October 22/25 - $610 (1)

Just did some checking on Expedia... looks like it will be much cheaper for me to book about a month/1.5 months in advance....
All flights from Halifax, NS (number of stops)
Tampa Bay
October 15/18 - $572 (1) (June Rate 18/21 - $366 (1) $355 (2))
October 22/25 - $572 (1)

Orlando
October 15/18 - $584 (1) (June Rate 18/21 - $344)
October 22/25 - $584 (1)

Sarasota
October 15/18 - $670 (2) (June Rate 18/21 - $607 (2) )
October 22/25 - $752 (2)

Ft Myers
October 15/18 - $610 (1) (June Rate 18/21 - $342)
October 22/25 - $610 (1)

Wow didn't know flying to Canada would be that high. Is that Air Canada? I know they fly direct from Toronto to Orlando, dunno about Tampa area.

Mostly AA, but Air Canada is usually about the same price. There are no deals on right now though. Basically I am in the Florida of Canada... Go to Toronto and fly east for 2+ hours. I'll sign up for fare alerts though. Anything under $400 with only one stop, and I'll likely pull the trigger.

Mostly AA, but Air Canada is usually about the same price. There are no deals on right now though. Basically I am in the Florida of Canada... Go to Toronto and fly east for 2+ hours. I'll sign up for fare alerts though. Anything under $400 with only one stop, and I'll likely pull the trigger.

I don't know if it applies in Canada but try Kayak.com. They can pull all the comparisons from multiple sites rather than going in one at a time.

Man I hope I can make this. Last I heard we were doing our company Convention some where around the middle of October. What the chance they booked the same time frame, lol. Could be my luck.

Man I hope I can make this. Last I heard we were doing our company Convention some where around the middle of October. What the chance they booked the same time frame, lol. Could be my luck.

Think positive thoughts Duey :)

Your right, I just don't want to miss it again. The last one looked like a complete blast, wait till they see my ugly swing, lmao.

I think we should go all out and do a weekend at Sawgrass...haha
Come october anywhere in FL is better than NY

Your right, I just don't want to miss it again. The last one looked like a complete blast, wait till they see my ugly swing, lmao.

I think we should go all out and do a weekend at Sawgrass...haha

hmmmmmm due and Smalls ,,,, I got this little quote stuff now huh :bananadance:

Ok so I will definitely be there if I have to come in a body cast. My desired foursome would be for the first day: JB, Calloway, & Due :eek:).. Next day it would be with Sunday Hacker, Bama, & Setho. Kellybo with have to play with Golfer Gal and Claire & Golf Chick :D. Just a thought here guys. I have many more folks I want to play with but I play on attending many of these events so we will get er done!
Come october anywhere in FL is better than NY

Ok so I will definitely be there if I have to come in a body cast. My desired foursome would be for the first day: JB, Calloway, & Due :eek:).. Next day it would be with Sunday Hacker, Bama, & Setho. Kellybo with have to play with Golfer Gal and Claire & Golf Chick :D. Just a thought here guys. I have many more folks I want to play with but I play on attending many of these events so we will get er done!

We like to mix the gals and guys playing together and this outing will have a tournament type of theme, so pairings will be made up based on skill level.

We like to mix the gals and guys playing together and this outing will have a tournament type of theme, so pairings will be made up based on skill level.

Will there be any kind of "serious" betting?

Sounds good to me :golf3: I am hoping Kellybo and I can come down a day or two early to help with any thing you guys might need.......

Carp, we created a monster! lol

I'll be paired with myself since no one is as bad as me and I wouldn't want to bring anyone down :D haa haa

At least I'll dress the part :D

Gray even quoted himself, got a little carried away there haa haa haa :D

I might have to change my name to the "Quote Monster" :D

By the way KellyBo would love to play with you or any of the gals. I think it's about meeting new folks and having a good time. JB will have the right format down so we all will have a blast.....

I might have to change my name to the "Quote Monster" :D

By the way KellyBo would love to play with you or any of the gals. I think it's about meeting new folks and having a good time. JB will have the right format down so we all will have a blast.....

For your witty saying under your name above your avatar, you should put that :good: :wink:

Last year, we got a school break on the 12-16 so mabye if we do come it won't put me behind if I leave early.

For your witty saying under your name above your avatar, you should put that :good: :wink:

Good idea Chick :eek:)!! I think mixing up the guys & gals would be fun and that way everyone would have a chance to meet new folks. Quoted by the " Quote Monster" :alien2:

YAY you fixed it!!!!! :banana:

Last year, we got a school break on the 12-16 so mabye if we do come it won't put me behind if I leave early.
Our break next year is the 18-22.

Lets hope so!!! :) And thanks RUSTY!!!

I wish I could go.... but like my parents are gonna take me.

Back