Anyone try a NUb?

oblongfungus

Reaction score
Handicap
A friend turned me onto these last year and I loved them. I kind of lost track of them, they weren't carried at my local B&M store, but saw them online when I was doing a little shopping to refill the humi. Picked up a box of Cami 460's. Freakin' awesome smoke. Very smooth, well packed, a great draw with hints of cedar and leather. I think the CAO MX2 is my favorite cigar, but the NUb is quickly gaining ground and I think will soon replace the MX2 as my favorite. If you get a chance, try one of this little morsels out, you won't be disappointed.

I have been meaning to pick up a small box of these from Thompson, I keep hearing good things about them... my favorite is still my Cohiba Siglo V cubans that I picked up in Dubai, but always looking to expand!

I've had a couple of them, and while they're OK, they're not my favorite.

The cool thing about smoking cigars today, is that there are so many great cigars being produced, that we can all find something we like.

Im just finishing up a box of the box pressed Cameroons. I think they are the 460s? I enjoy them a lot.

I love the NUBs, haven't had one I didn't like, they all rock!

I havewn't had the chance yet, but I am looking forward to it when i find one.

Can't wait to try the new Cain F nub, I love the Cain F line and haven't had a chance to attend an event and pick up the Cain F Nub. But looks quite tasty!!!

With you on the Cohiba! Brought a load back from Cuba this summer, bought em at the factory in Havana.

Back