THP FL Golf Outing

Wow it looks like I'm going to one of my kids' party. Sweet, mantastic goodies in monkey decorated bags. Awesome.

Ok, GG please pray for Osahar and I that the I-4 / I-75 Gods will be good to us and not have speed traps all the way through. Also, should I wear my "Hello my name is Spank" badge to the restaurant or will they just automatically kick me out?

LOL definitley wear the shirt! I had my choice between sprakly gold or silver bags or the ones I picked. They say let's part and such so I picked those. The colors are totally girlie and I even added tissue paper and ribbon, but hey I am a girl so it's all good.

Pelican Pointe (Hatchett Creek 9, Meadows 9 and Preserve 9) and Sarasota National downloaded and loaded onto the GolfLogix.

What is Bogey's Fish Fry? Is that like all you can eat fish?

The goodie bags are put together. One lucky golfer will have a golden ticket in their bag and that person will be the first winner of the day. The prize is a Swami GPS unit courtesy of Izzo!!

837975327_qxXTK-L.jpg

So if I get there before everyone else, that means I get to look through the bags till I find it, right? :angel:

33333333333333, lol. I hope all of you have a fantastic time, as I'm sure you will. Everyone be carefull getting there. I wish it was possible to join you all, but maybe next time.

So I already cant sleep Im so excited. In an effort to get myself tired I stopped at GG, Best Buy, cut the grass but in the middle I had to clear under the mower and drop off the gf's kid at baseball, play with frick and frack the hyper dogs, look through some items that were at the front door and now vaccum the whole house. And then its time to clean clubs and pack! WOoooooooo

woo hoo were going to a big boy party with goodie bags!! :D

Re: THP FL Golf Outing

I'll see everybody tomorrow! Can we get name tags? Haha

yeah I was wondering that too? should we wear those "Hello my Name is" stickers with are usernames and real names? :glasses-nerdy:

Thanks and Kevin are getting ready for take off! Good news, hes not wearing a skort!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks and Kevin are getting ready for take off! Good news, hes not wearing a skort!

Please turn off all electronic devices and that includes cell phones. :D

Safe travels boys, and see you at dinner.

Wait. This is this weekend? I forgot all about it. LOL.

Have fun down there. How many are playing?

Kevin

Over 20 forum members will be playing in our group, and countless people will be demoing the clubs I am sure.

Over 20 forum members will be playing in our group, and countless people will be demoing the clubs I am sure.

That's a nice get together. If I was there I'd buy burgers and brats for everyone, and grill 'em up. If you do this next year, I'm going to try and bring the family.

Kevin

That's a nice get together. If I was there I'd buy burgers and brats for everyone, and grill 'em up. If you do this next year, I'm going to try and bring the family.

Kevin

We would love to have you and your family here next time :smile:

We don't have brats but we have burgers and hot dogs.

Have fun tonight guys! I will see you at the course around 9am.

Ok, off for the drive West towards the sunset. See y'all in a couple of hours.

I hope everyone is arriving safely. I can confirm that Smallville is here and he and JB are headed to the range to hit a bucket of balls. I really wanted to go with them but I hurt my arm (I know I am a mess!) so I am taking it easy today so I can play with everyone tomorrow.

Kevin and thanks update

were having a beer and nachos in Atlanta waiting for the next flight.

Back