Official Masters Thread [spoilers]

Is the theme from the Masters not one of the best out there? That has to be a ringtone somewhere.....

Steve Marino eagles the second hole and instead of highlighting that hole on masters.com they highlight his par on the 1st hole... that's sucks! I feel like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum...I want to watch the masters live NOW!

Tom freaking Watson

Brian Gay off to a nice start. :clapp:

Too bad I didn't pick him...

Amen Corner live feed is now on.

Waiting for the featured group feed to pop up. Just read this goes off at 11:30.

Looks like the Amen Corner feed is off now...They were just checking pins, so no one has rolled through there yet.

ESPN is showing highlights and commentary.

Listening to the announcers discuss their plans and practicing pronouncing Bernard Langer. Longer....Langer....Laaaanger

And it's gone. Boo

Live video thread through the Leaderboard now.

Red camera icon.

Yep, back up. Good lord that course is something else. The fairways look better groomed than the greens I play on.

Re: Official Masters Thread [spoilers]

Nathan Green is wearing a 59 golf buckle and strap.

Definitely digging this Masters app. I just wish they would have different pairings you can select from. I wish they also started from the beginning as well. I'm gonna check the directv quad screen coverage to see how it is.

Spank818 said:
Definitely digging this Masters app. I just wish they would have different pairings you can select from. I wish they also started from the beginning as well. I'm gonna check the directv quad screen coverage to see how it is.
I don't think it starts until 4.

Was it just me or did Duval look a little chubby at the Par3 yesterday?

Wind and Rain are coming in according to the satellites. What does this mean for PM players.

JB said:
Wind and Rain are coming in according to the satellites. What does this mean for PM players.
Higher scores :D

Unless of course it is just a quick splash and then you could see the greens slow down a bit.

Featured group us now on.

Westwood, Manassero and Weir.

On 10 tee right now.

JB said:
Unless of course it is just a quick splash and then you could see the greens slow down a bit.
Yep with softer conditions.

Doesn't look like a quick splash though.

What happened to Brian Gay? He had a great front 9 and is on a rough stretch with 3 bogeys and a double so far on the backside. I can't help but root for the guy to pull through.

Yep with softer conditions.

Doesn't look like a quick splash though.

They said the greens are playing soft already. I'd be more worried about the wind. Hopefully it'll brush through and won't affect the PM'rs.

It is still early, but Phil looks good so far.

Back