THP FL Golf Outing

I think that's a good idea. I was wondering what to do if I got lost on the way up or back to the house.

Perhaps we should get a list of #'s for all who are attending and do the mass text alert update/notification?

Probably be best since not all of us have super mack daddy phones that can cook breakfast and give us internet.

there's an app for that? must.find.immediately

Probably be best since not all of us have super mack daddy phones that can cook breakfast and give us internet.

The only thing I'm worried about as far as giving out my phone number is getting a picture of a certain somebody's moobs. :laugh:

The only thing I'm worried about as far as giving out my phone number is getting a picture of a certain somebody's moobs. :laugh:

Lee Westwood?

Hahahaha, please see the GA Outing thread for your answer.

That's it I'm renting a phone for the weekend. :D

Prepaid may be the way to go!

Nice! I saw a few balls I'd love to try out.

nice towels!

Yeah those towels look pretty cool.

I sense a drinking game in our future.....

You are going to have to let me try it and I will bring my Kia Ma, NCX-RAY TAU and Method. We can roll the balls down the hallway on Friday night.

/QUOTE]

You are going to have to let me try it and I will bring my Kia Ma, NCX-RAY TAU and Method. We can roll the balls down the hallway on Friday night.

/QUOTE]

So I guess I need to pack more then just one putter! I have a Tour black #9, its bitsy Spider, NCX-RAY and the newest, the M8.

Oh shoot!

So I guess I need to pack more then just one putter! I have a Tour black #9, its bitsy Spider, NCX-RAY and the newest, the M8.

I would love to try the Tour Black #9. I am pretty sure I am going to leave this event with at least a new putter.

I am down with trading putters for a round if anybody wants to try my Method and I will be more than happy to let someone use my other putters.

Awesome. I'll bring the Tour Black for sure. And I just might want to try out that Nike Method. I keep checking it out at GG but have resisted so far.

Thanks Kevin. I know I am not on the site chatting as much as JB but I am busy making things happen behind the scenes haha.

Even laid up you get stuff done!! I know people here at work that cant get it done when theyre in full health. Finally, time to go home!

fellas, team thp has some method putter there for you to demo. i'll bring some foam practice balls so we can chip/pitch in the hotel hallways :act-up:

This just in, for all of you LH out there, we felt bad about not having a bunch of stuff to try. Well Bettinardi has made sure you will get to try some of their putters.

This just in, for all of you LH out there, we felt bad about not having a bunch of stuff to try. Well Bettinardi has made sure you will get to try some of their putters.

i don't even know what to say. i'll admit it, it's hard looking at all the equipment and knowing that i won't be able to play with any of them, but team thp comes through big time!!!

thanks for looking out.

Back