Which R&D Facility Do You Want to Visit the Most?

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
Reading the Suzann Pettersen interview transcript and seeing her talk about the Oven got me thinking....which R&D Facility would you like to see the most? The Oven because of Nike's brilliant ad campaign, Callaway, Taylormade, Titleist? :confused2:

I would have to say Titleist.

Nike and Taylormade seem to be more bold in their equipment, so I'd have to say them. But Id love to go to the Scotty Cameron place

i'd hate to have to pick just one b/c honestly, if i ever had the chance to go to any of them, i'd go to any. but b/c this is hypothetical, i'd go to callaway's facility.

I think Callaway or Titliest, someone who makes blades for lefties.

Re: Which R&D Facility Do You Want to Visit the Most?

Well since Id have free room and board in Fort Worth Id have to with Nikes Oven.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'd love to visit's Callaway's in Carlsbad. Too bad The Oven is in Texas - Nike's headquarters is only 5 miles from my home.

I'd love to go to The Oven as well. Nike's been sending out some really cool stuff lately and I would love to get a glimpse of that. Adams would be a close second for me though.

can i pick... all of them?

Amazing what some advertising will do!!! I would guess that 6 months ago almost no one would of picked Nike! Well done on Nike's part!

I think I would have... Been playing at least 1 Nike club for at least the last 6 years...

You already admitted to being "a fan boy" (your words, I hate that term) :D

I would have to pick Callaway.

Titleist for Scotty Cameron alone.

TaylorMade

DSC00164.jpg

Amazing what you can buy on ebay. hehehe

No one has said any of the smaller companies? I think Bridgestone would be neat. I think that Wilson could be neat. But the one I think would be most interesting would be Tom Wishon's laboratory. Wishon has been in the industry so long and at the cutting edge for a long time, I think it would very interesting to know what variables he is studying in the hopes of improving the product.

gotta be The Oven

Any would be great to see but since I am a Callaway fan, I would have to say Callaway!!

Any would be great to see but since I am a Callaway fan, I would have to say Callaway!!

ive been to callaway in carlsbad... i had a few friends that worked there... i really wished i got some clubs off them at employee discounts

Back