adidas Golf Masters Style Scripts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
adidas Golf was kind enough to send over the style scripts for some of the players. Let us know which ones are your favorite.

812661464_6RrEy-L.jpg

812661441_484AL-L.jpg

812661458_9ykQU-L.jpg

812661417_FrqBK-L.jpg

I really like the shirt that Johnson is wearing on Sat. and the shirt that Rose is wearing Thur.

These are the shoes they will be wearing. The green stripes are not available to consumers this was done specially for the Masters.

812666325_Z3MXn-L.jpg

• Admin
I really like the shirt that Johnson is wearing on Sat. and the shirt that Rose is wearing Thur.

I think its this style, and I like it too MO.

807264665_HXYtr-L-1.jpg

• Admin
I absolutely love those shoes too. I have the black ones and they are super comfortable, and the green and white are just AWESOME!!!!!

The Adidas stuff always looks good. Its that classic look with performance. I like the black shirt with the red piping.

Thats really cool they sent that to you. I like how these guys are well payed athletes and their "moms" are still dressing them. hehe I want to get up for a golf tournament and have my outfit picked, pressed, and ready to go. I love the friday shirt for Rose

The Adidas stuff always looks good. Its that classic look with performance. I like the black shirt with the red piping.

didnt even notice the red, me too!!

+1 on both Mo.....I hate Sergio's Fri shirt with the khaki pants. It just screams CC worker imo

My favorite script has to be Justin Rose's. The second shirt (white/geo/turq) is sweet!

Most of the players are sure going pretty plain this tournament, especially Sergio. I guess they do that because it fits the mood of the masters?

I like DJ's line an Justin's Friday and Saturday shirt. Those shoes are cool!!! I so want a pair. Reminds me of my old adidas tennis shoes.

I like DJ's line an Justin's Friday and Saturday shirt. Those shoes are cool!!! I so want a pair. Reminds me of my old adidas tennis shoes.

If you mean the old Fred Stolle's I'm with ya....

Those shoes are killer too! I'm kinda glad they aren't going to release them on the consumer market because I'm too much of a tight wad to buy them.

If you mean the old Fred Stolle's I'm with ya....

I forgot the name but I knew there was a Fred in there. I was thinking Fred Perry but that's completely different. Yes they do look like them sans toe cap. Very old school. LL Cool J would rock this on the course.

I forgot the name but I knew there was a Fred in there. I was thinking Fred Perry but that's completely different. Yes they do look like them sans toe cap. Very old school. LL Cool J would rock this on the course.

Same with Run DMC...my.a.didas!

Thats really cool they sent that to you. I like how these guys are well payed athletes and their "moms" are still dressing them. hehe I want to get up for a golf tournament and have my outfit picked, pressed, and ready to go. I love the friday shirt for Rose

There is far more too it than that.

Most of the players are sure going pretty plain this tournament, especially Sergio. I guess they do that because it fits the mood of the masters?

Dent,
I originally thought the same thing too, but when we saw some of the similar lines at Doral, it is quite impressive in person. I have never thought of this line as bright flashy colors, but some of the new stuff is just awesome.

Dustin Johnson's outfits are my favs :) I like his the white stripes going down the shirt. Awesome shoes too, green stripes, clver :wink:

My favorites are Dustin Johnson’s Fri and Sun and Rose’s Thursday. The shoes are terrific. I love my Adidas LTD’s.

I'll take Sergio's Thursday and Justin Rose for the Friday through Sunday. Great looking clothes.

Ummm, I guess Justin Rose plans on dressing nicely to be in the gallery all week. Rose isn't even qualified to play in The Masters.

adidas lays these out months in advance and sends them over.

I agree with this comment. Seems that nothing is really exciting. I will wait to see how it looks on the players before saying for sure.

There is far more too it than that.

Dent,
I originally thought the same thing too, but when we saw some of the similar lines at Doral, it is quite impressive in person. I have never thought of this line as bright flashy colors, but some of the new stuff is just awesome.

I can see the pictures are pretty flat and don't show much. I'm sure the colours are very nice and vibrant in person. But as far as design, most of them keep it pretty simple.

I like Dustin's Thursday line.

Back