In The Rough W/ JB & GG - John Hoeflich

that's a pretty cool luxury to have though.

yeah, JH seemed like a real down to earth guy. he didn't come across as elitist or egotistical, just a grounded guy that loves golf and golf club design. i am glad that he was on the show, and now i'm even more excited about the mag, as if i wasn't excited enough already.

Thanks TC. I think you will like it. You hit the nail on the head with him. We have been friendly with JH since we started this thing because he knew what we stood for. He has always been good to us and is a true friend. Plus, he loves the magazine, which helps.

Thanks TC. I think you will like it. You hit the nail on the head with him. We have been friendly with JH since we started this thing because he knew what we stood for. He has always been good to us and is a true friend. Plus, he loves the magazine, which helps.

who wouldn't. based off of the first mag i can't wait. the quality is fantastic, the content is even better, and soon it's gonna be 3x's the size. i look forward to this his interview in the mag, you can't take a guy with his knowledge for granted.

who wouldn't. based off of the first mag i can't wait. the quality is fantastic, the content is even better, and soon it's gonna be 3x's the size. i look forward to this his interview in the mag, you can't take a guy with his knowledge for granted.

This issue is 104 pages with only 13 ads. That gives us more content than any other golf magazine out there percentage wise.

This issue is 104 pages with only 13 ads. That gives us more content than any other golf magazine out there percentage wise.

omg! it's like a mini novel. there's so much that i'm looking forward to in this issue.

Just finished listening to the show. Great job JB and GG! I've been listening from the beginning and you guys are getting better with every show. Your guests have been a real highlight as well!

I just wanted to touch on WITB as well. As I'm fairly new to the game, everything in my bag is less than a year old. I've been following your equipment reviews since last summer and they helped substantially in my quest to find the best equipment. At any rate, I just wanted to say thanks and keep up the awesome work!

Thanks so much 9I. We are glad that you are enjoying them and are thrilled you are part of THP.

Just finished listening to the show. Great job JB and GG! I've been listening from the beginning and you guys are getting better with every show. Your guests have been a real highlight as well!

I just wanted to touch on WITB as well. As I'm fairly new to the game, everything in my bag is less than a year old. I've been following your equipment reviews since last summer and they helped substantially in my quest to find the best equipment. At any rate, I just wanted to say thanks and keep up the awesome work!

Thank you so much!!! That honestly just made me smile :smile:

I finally got a chance to listen to this. Great show and even better interview with Hoeflich. Quite entertaining.

For a quick critique, there were a couple of times where it seemed like your voices were muffled just for a second each time (like your mouths were too close to the microphones). That's it.

I finally got a chance to listen to this. Great show and even better interview with Hoeflich. Quite entertaining.

For a quick critique, there were a couple of times where it seemed like your voices were muffled just for a second each time (like your mouths were too close to the microphones). That's it.

Lol we are still working on that. Sometimes we are right up on the mics and then realize we are too close and back away and other times we turn to look at something and move our mouths away from the mic....we are definitely a work in progress.

I really enjoyed this show. John Hoeflich really knows his stuff and it fun hearing his stories and hearing you pick his brain.

GG's obsession with her M6 was a hoot.

Back