What's your favorite type of ball or do you think it makes a big difference?

they do...but any local GG, etc. could do one as well. definitely worth the $20

Next time I go to my local golf store I'll see if they do them. On the online ball fitting if I choose my current ball as a Pro V1 and set all my specs I would be fit for a B330

On the flipside, If i set my current ball as a Callaway HX Hot and the same settings as the Pro V1 I would be fit for an e7. I wonder whats up with that.

I've had the same 'issues' to based on what info I put in. I've been online fitted for an e7 and the B330 (currently playing e6)....I was going to have a fitting done myself but I'm going to wait until after I get back from the THP Outing as that's almost as good as, if not better, than getting fit on a simulator. Can't beat real life trail and error.

Next time I go to my local golf store I'll see if they do them. On the online ball fitting if I choose my current ball as a Pro V1 and set all my specs I would be fit for a B330

On the flipside, If i set my current ball as a Callaway HX Hot and the same settings as the Pro V1 I would be fit for an e7. I wonder whats up with that.

I've had the same 'issues' to based on what info I put in. I've been online fitted for an e7 and the B330 (currently playing e6)....I was going to have a fitting done myself but I'm going to wait until after I get back from the THP Outing as that's almost as good as, if not better, than getting fit on a simulator. Can't beat real life trail and error.

So what made you choose the e6 as opposed to the e7 and B330?

complete trial and error...bought some 3 ball sleeves of different balls I read about and then tried them all for feel off wedges and the putter. The minimization of sidespin off the driver was an added bonus. I don't have the issue of getting the ball in the air and when I got fit for my driver the fitter told me my spin rate was a little high with the e6. I'm looking for something that feels like the e6 but has a little less spin off the driver now

So what made you choose the e6 as opposed to the e7 and B330?

complete trial and error...bought some 3 ball sleeves of different balls I read about and then tried them all for feel off wedges and the putter. The minimization of sidespin off the driver was an added bonus. I don't have the issue of getting the ball in the air and when I got fit for my driver the fitter told me my spin rate was a little high with the e6. I'm looking for something that feels like the e6 but has a little less spin off the driver now

So your looking to dump the e6 for something else now? Have you tried the penta? I beleive its made for just that.

As my game has 'progressed' I just want to be sure that I'm playing the right ball. If the fitting says that the e6 is best for me then I'll keep it. The Penta may be a little too pricey for me

So your looking to dump the e6 for something else now? Have you tried the penta? I beleive its made for just that.

Back