What's your favorite type of ball or do you think it makes a big difference?

Today I played an old Top-Flite XL 2000 that I found out on the course and played one of the best rounds Ive played in a long time.
That ball was very clicky, but it worked pretty well for me and I even got decent spin on my approach shots with it.

Callaway Big Berthas. I've been playing them for the past two years, and their combination of low spin, durability and low cost is good for me.

Well, I've switched balls. I'm now playing Bridgestone e6+ balls. Many forum members here liked them so I thought I'd give them a try. I played them this past weekend, and they flew far and straight, and landed nicely on the greens. Putted well too. Thanks to THP, my game is already improving!

Well, I've switched balls. I'm now playing Bridgestone e6+ balls. Many forum members here liked them so I thought I'd give them a try. I played them this past weekend, and they flew far and straight, and landed nicely on the greens. Putted well too. Thanks to THP, my game is already improving!

Welcome to the bridgestone fan club Bonk! :clapp:

When I am playing well I can notice a difference in balls but since I usually play so-so to poorly, I just play whatever I can get my hands on. I lose too many to be picky. Someday I hope to change that though!

I love my e6's.

i prefer the freebies :D

im a ball hawk....whenever im not in a tourney one of my friends is i walk along and hawk balls haha

I've been playing the Taylormade TP Black LDP lately, but I'm going to try the Callaway Tour i's and the 2009 Pro V1's.

Taylormade TP black or Bridgestone B330. I think that any of the top-of the line golf balls from any of the major companies are about the same and all are good.

Bridgestone E6

I also like the DT Carry.

TM

TM

I love my Taylormade Burners and i hit them well but i also like Pro V1xs

I enjoy playing TM balls too.

Balls

Balls

I like the NXT Tour and for windy areas the Srixon Trispeed.

i love the Pro Iv they are the best.

Taylormade Penta and Bridgestone B330-RXS are my two game balls right now.

Taylormade Penta and Bridgestone B330-RXS are my two game balls right now.

I may also consider Bridgestone as well. Call me weird but whenever I see the logo on the ball before I hit, I get a huge boost of confidence and a form of comfortability.

According to the TM website, all TM balls are designed for high launch.. maybe I shouldn't go with TM.

Dent- sounds like you need a ball fitting my man.....

they do...but any local GG, etc. could do one as well. definitely worth the $20

You got that right, unfortunatly none of that cool Bridgestone stuff comes to Canada. I think Bridgestone has an online one don't they?

Back